About this group
- Shooting at Subaru. Prayers up guys running off and is headed towards the daycare last I saw
- He was still employed there, but his ex wife was not, so it was a domestic situation that somehow made it to work. A lot of hunters bring there guns to work during season and just hide them under the seat.
- Last I heard she is still alive and was at the hospital, so prayers for recovery
- Dang. That’s crazy.
- Good Morning everyone! 😊 Just wanted to let all of you know that we are providing the taco meat, lettuce, tomato, cheese, sour cream, tortillas, (Uncrustables for kiddos who don’t like tacos) and water bottles for the taco night on Wednesday @ 6. If you’d like anything else you are welcome to bring it. ❤️ Can’t wait to see you!
- So after talking about this today, I went and found this. This is Michael Hieser, a Biblical scholar who knows more than me. He’s got me taking notes. LolOnce Saved, Always Saved? Eternal security? Can a Christian lose salvation? Michael HeiserDr. Michael Heiser discusses whether eternal security is Biblical. He addresses the idea of believing loyalty as a condition of salvation.Calvinists and ref...youtu.be
- Thought I’d share the devotional I read today, ❤️ Always important to think of how you can make someone else’s day and just be obedient to God’s voice because you never know what it could mean to someone. For the whole Law [concerning human relationships] is compiled with in this one precept, You shall love your neighbor as [you do] yourself. — Galatians 5:14 (AMPC) Love Your Neighbor as Yourself God wants to speak to us about many things, but one of the important things He wants to speak to us about is our relationships with other people. God loves us; and He wants us to love ourselves in a healthy, balanced manner and let His love flow through us to other people. In your quest to hear from God, I urge you to pray that He will speak to you regularly concerning any wisdom He has for you in your relationships. Relationships are a large part of life and if they are not good, the quality of our lives deteriorates. Just this morning I was praying for my husband and asked God what I might do for him. I had a thought to leave him a note that he would find on the kitchen counter when he came to eat breakfast. The note simply said, "Good morning, Dave…… I LOVE YOU!!!" I put a smiley face at the bottom and signed the note. I believe the idea to leave the note was God speaking to me and my obedience to do that little thing enhanced our relationship. Start praying about all your relationships. Take them one by one and ask God what you can do to make them better. We usually think about what others need to do for us, but if we follow the law of love, we will be more concerned for them than we are for ourselves. Prayer of the Day: Father, I want to show others the great love You show me. I need Your help to truly love others in a helpful way, and ask You for creative ways to show love, amen.