About this group
Reach Up Reach Out Grow TogetherFollow
- Join us for a very special 2-week series MAKING OUR STATEMENT! Past, present, and future attenders...or even brand new visitors are all invited! Special activity included in the 2-week series - Clue #1: Joshua 4:4-7
Pastor Piet Would Love to Meet With YouPiet is available while he is back in Texas. Feel free to reach out to him by email at email@example.com. He can meet by phone, zoom, email. When he is in Pella, he is looking forward to connecting in person. He would love to meet with you for coffee, have lunch or dinner with you, or meet with you at the church, whatever. You can also contact the church office to schedule time with him. He will be in Pella again November 6-14.
Grace Ladies Porch Pot EventJoin us for an evening meal, some fun, and assembling a winter porch pot on Tuesday, Nov. 15 from 6-8:00 pm. Cost for the whole evening is $40. Pre-payment and registration is required. Feel free to invite friends! The link for registration and more information is https://forms.gle/h9UWjLt4KcG7CYMr5. Paper registration forms are available at church by the mailboxes. Or see Noreen Vander Wal for more information.https://forms.gle/h9UWjLt4KcG7CYMr5
- Grace Fellowship announced an eventNov15Tuesday, November 15th • 6–8 pm
- Just signed up and so excited for a fun evening together!
- Thanks to all who have RSVP'd! Please be sure to fill out the form found at this link https://forms.gle/h9UWjLt4KcG7CYMr5 or on paper, found by the mailboxes in the church entryway! Thanks!Grace Fellowship Ladies Event, Tuesday, Nov. 15, 6-8:00 p.m.DEADLINE for payment (see options below) and registration is Tuesday Nov. 8. Hello! We are excited to have you join us for an evening of supper, surprises and assembling a winter porch pot similar to the one pictured below! Please fill out the following form to let us know how many plan to attend and how you prefer to pay. Feel free to invite friends! You may either sign them up as a group on this form or send them the link to this form and allow them to sign up individually. Cost for the whole evening is $40. This price includes supper, some fun, and a pot to assemble with greenery similar to what you see here. Feel free to bring any bows, ribbons or other elements you'd like to include to personalize it. For simplicity sake, please do NOT bring your own pot. Jill from De Bloemen Hof will be bringing the pots and greenery, as well as instructing us on how to assemble and care for this new addition to your front step!forms.gle
- Danielle De Ruiter announced an eventSep7Wednesday, September 7th, 2022 • 5:30–7:30 pm
- Do you need desserts or anything?
- Yes...I will be asking for dessert donations! 😁
- I can bring dessert to
- We have been having a blast with our 6th graders from UVBS at Survivor Island this week!20220608 112953Watch "20220608 112953" on Faithlife TV, the premier video library for everyone—students, kids, families, and Bible enthusiasts.tv.faithlife.com
- Danielle De Ruiter posted an announcement
Union Vacation Bible SchoolUVBS is available for youth entering Pre-K through 6th grade in the fall. The registration link is: www.vbspella.org
May 4 Corners OfferingWe are supporting our peer organizations by providing essential items for people fleeing for safety to neighboring countries. In Slovakia, we are providing temporary shelters, emergency food, and emergency non-food items such as blankets, linens, mattresses, and basic hygiene items. In Romania and Poland, we are responding with health support by supplying health packs that will be used by local health centers.
Grace Craft ClubThank you to all who came to the first night of the Grace Craft Club! A good time was had by all, we crafted together, we snacked together, we laughed and made new friends together! We will be making another fun craft together in April for our next craft night. April’s craft cost will be $5.00 per person which is a little more than originally thought, but we will have many options available for you to choose from to match your personal style. We will be making a “Stacked Book & Ribbon Craft” as pictured below If you have friends, neighbors, or coworkers that you think would enjoy creating crafts and friendships please extend an invitation to join us! Thank you as well to Mary Klyn, Michelle Bennett-Brooks, and Pat Bennett who offered to bring snacks and refreshments for April’s night of crafting. We will be meeting again at Grace in the Library from 6:00pm to 8:00pm on Tuesday the 19th of April. Please RSVP by Sunday, April 10th via email or text to Jacque Weddle or Lorie Klyn. Have a Blessed day! Jacque Weddle Lorie Klyn (641) 854-1821 (641) 780-1985 firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com
- Grace Fellowship announced an eventFeb20Sunday, February 20th, 2022, 11 amGrace Fellowship
2497 IA-163, Pella, IA 50219, USA