Grand Ledge Church of the Nazarene
Church • 40 members • 2 followers
About this group
Please pray.Carol Ford has been suffering from a persistent cough for a long time. Seeking help today she discovered her heart is enlarged. They are on the way to a hospital in phoenix to see a specialist for further evaluation. Thank you for prayers for her and Wayne at this time.
- Have you joined our Helping Hands Group? This is where we post needs in our church. If you are looking for ways to help, you can start here! Let us know if you are able to help with any of these needs. Thank you! ShareGrand Ledge Church of the Nazarene - Helping Hands - FaithlifeHey all you Helping Hands! Here are a few more needs we have over the next couple of months. You can comment on this post to claim a need or give Pastor Rich a call/text. Thank you for helping your church family!faithlife.com
- Save the date for our 2nd Trunk or Treat! See Kara if you would like to decorate a trunk or help with traffic/registration/etc ShareGrand Ledge Church of the Nazarene - GLNAZ Kids - FaithlifeSave the Date!faithlife.com
- There is still time to reserve your tickets! It's almost time for a Lugnuts Game with your church family! We will be attending the Faith & Family Night + Fireworks at Jackson Field on Friday, August 19th at 7:05pm. Invite your family, friends and neighbors to enjoy a summer evening watching baseball. ⚾️🍔🌭🍿🥤🎆 Use this link https://forms.gle/u2wC8uYQK9MCnuBRA to reserve your tickets and hotdog/hamburger. Message Corinne if you have any questions. Thanks!Family Faith Night - Lugnuts Game!We are so excited you will be joining us for a baseball game! Game day is Friday, August 19th. Doors open at 6:00 pm and the game starts at 7:05 pm. Firework show after the game. Tickets = $11/person *Kids 2 and under are free Add a meal voucher: Hamburger Voucher - comes with chips & drink - $9.00 Hotdog Voucher- comes with chips & drink - $6.00 Invite your friends, neighbors, co-workers, family and anyone else who will enjoy a baseball game and fireworks :) See you there!forms.gle
- Dora Wood came home from hospital yesterday. Visiting nurses are coming to monitor her progress. She very tired. Keep praying for healing.
- Please pray for Rosie Hall (Patty and Bonnnie's mother). She is in the ER with fever, coughing and other symptoms. Thank you.
- Dora Wood..... update My mom's been in ICU since Friday. She had some serious post surgical complications that required her to be on a ventilator. As of this morning she is breathing on her own and is making progress in all the right areas. We aren't fully out of the woods but the doctors and nursing staff at Memorial Hospital in Springfield truly wrapped their arms around her. She's getting around the clock care and is working toward recovery. Feel free to send all good vibes and prayers to Springfield for my momma. She's a fighter!!
- Please pray 🙏 for Dora Wood cousin to Melissa. After surgery has pneamonia and on a respirator in Bloomington IL.
- We are collecting items to put together at least two Crisis Care Kits. There are a couple featured items we will be collecting each Sunday to make up those kits. Please see the white flyer for specific information about each item. Drop the featured items in the banana box by the NMI board or if you would like someone else to do the shopping for you, online giving is available at faithlife.com/glnaz/give (choose the Crisis Care Kit fund). These kits go to help those in need due to different types of emergency circumstances. Thank you for helping us with this project!Give to Grand Ledge Church of the NazareneSecure giving through Faithlifefaithlife.com
- Praying for Lane Hartwick praying for Gaylord after the tornado