The Unassuming Garden
Special Interest • Fresno, CA • 1 member • 1 follower
About this group
- A new addition to the garden; five tier Greenstalk planter.
- A gardener’s friend.
- Cheerful pumpkin flowers greet the bees and me each morning.
- My thornless raspberry plant in a strikingly pretty terracotta pot to match the fruit.
- It’s really looking like a garden more and more each day (see some of the before photos below).
- The heirloom tomatoes are turning from light green to yellowish orange.
- Day 5 since planting the pole beans.
- The corn is peeking through with Mr. Pumpkin cheering them on.
- My beautiful “Sparkling Amethyst.” So pretty.
- I’m keeping an eye on “Potato corner.” They should sprout within the next 10 to 12 days.