God's Rolling Thunder
Church • Woodstock, GA • 31 members • 1 follower
About this group
More Jesus/Less ChurchFollow
- Welcome to God's Rolling Thunder on Faithlife! We are excited to offer a place for our congregation that is dedicated to the Ministry of Jesus Christ.
- Thank you LORD! Although we may experience affliction in this broken world, your Word guides us in the truth. Your Spirit guides our hearts. Jesus Christ centers us in our walk. We praise you this morning! Remind us of your victory this morning! Amen.
- Getting ready to head out to Spiritual Principles of Recovery. Pastor Paul presents this material in a way that speaks to those struggling with addiction, family members touched by addiction, and for those who may not even struggle with addiction. I hope you have the opportunity to join us in the sanctuary at 7:30 or online tonight. God bless!
- “The righteous person faces many troubles, but the Lord comes to the rescue each time. For the Lord protects the bones of the righteous; not one of them is broken!” Psalms 34:19-20 NLTPsalms 34:19-20 The righteous person faces many troubles, but the LORD comes to the rescue each time. For the LORD protects the bones of the righteous; not one of them is broken! | New Living Translation (NLT) | Download The Bible App NowThe righteous person faces many troubles, but the LORD comes to the rescue each time. For the LORD protects the bones of the righteous; not one of them is broken!bible.com
- Praise God for His unfailing love.
- Psalm 27 Of David. 1 The Lord is my light and my salvation— whom shall I fear? The Lord is the stronghold of my life— of whom shall I be afraid? 2 When the wicked advance against me to devour[a] me, it is my enemies and my foes who will stumble and fall. 3 Though an army besiege me, my heart will not fear; though war break out against me, even then I will be confident. 4 One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple. 5 For in the day of trouble he will keep me safe in his dwelling; he will hide me in the shelter of his sacred tent and set me high upon a rock. 6 Then my head will be exalted above the enemies who surround me; at his sacred tent I will sacrifice with shouts of joy; I will sing and make music to the Lord.
- Is Jesus just an add on, something to make you feel like you aren’t so bad? No, he is to BE your new life where you live to honor and serve him. Casting off or away the old life and ALL that does not bring honor and glory to him. if you still live and look like your old self with a little church sprinkled in to make you feel better about yourself. It’s time to re evaluate, take stock of your relationship with Jesus. The Bible says “ for many in that day will say lord lord “DIDNT we go to church? Etc. and He will say “ depart from me, I never knew you” PLEASE! Don’t be deceived! Jesus is coming very soon!
- He Lives I serve a risen Savior, He's in the world today; I know that He is living, whatever men may say; I see His hand of mercy, I hear His voice of cheer, And just the time I need Him He's always near. In all the world around me I see His loving care, And tho' my heart grows weary I never will despair; I know that He is leading, thro' all the stormy blast, The day of His appearing will come at last. Rejoice, rejoice, O Christian, lift up your voice and sing Eternal hallelujahs to Jesus Christ the King! The hope of all who seek Him, the Help of all who find, None other is so loving, so good and kind. Refrain: He lives, He lives, Christ Jesus lives today! He walks with me and talks with me along life's narrow way. He lives, He lives,salvation to impart! You ask me how I know He lives? He lives within my heart. Rev. A. H. Ackley/Copyright 1933 by Homer A. Rodeheaver
- Happy Friday! Have a blessed day in the LORD. Let us all be His reflection today.