About this group
Making disciples to worship God.Follow
- Welcome to Grace & Truth Bible Church. Please remember when posting to change the visibility to members so that people outside the church cannot read your post unless you intend it to be public.
- Good news: Grace & Truth Bible Church is officially part of the G3 Church Network! This will give us a fellowship with like-minded churches.
- The next G3 conference is their regional conference so it is limited to 700+ people. I booked for Yim Rappaport and I. if any one else wants to to join us there are only 300+ seats available. https://g3min.org/events/2022-regional-conference-salvation/#register2022 Regional Conference: Salvation | G3 MinistriesOverview G3 2022 | Salvation: Ordo Salutis ________________ The fact that God has saved us through the blood of his Son is an unimaginable reality if it were not penned down for us in the pages of Scripture. The story of salvation involves God sending his Son into his very own creation, wrapped in human […]g3min.org
- I hope everyone is praying for our Pastor. Issues from TMC keep arising. It can be discouraging but we know the Lord always has a purpose for what He allows in our life. But thanks be to God, who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and manifests through us the sweet aroma of the knowledge of Him in every place. (2 Corinthians 2:14, NASB)
- I'll put it on the GTBC prayer list as well. I've noticed that I can't access the actual prayer list from the phone app but I can see it on the website for Faithlife unless I'm not seeing it on the app for some reason.
- Amen. Paul’s greatest heartaches and personal sanctification (being conformed into the image of Christ) seems to have come primarily within the walls of Christendom (the Church). Andrew, I hope that’s an encouragement. For it’s definitely an opportunity of “partaking of the fellowship of His sufferings, being conformed to His death”. “He made Himself of no reputation…”; It’s a knowledge that’s both experiential and intimate. “I count all things loss for the excellence of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord, for whom I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, that I may gain Christ”. Spiritually speaking, it is an envious position…”that I may know Him” ( Phil 3)
- Tomorrow we will examine Mark 13:1-8. Please read the passage a few times through today in preparation.
- What a joy to worship with you all today! Thank you for welcoming us so warmly. ❤ Krista & Eric
- It was nice getting to meet you guys as well. Thanks for making the trek down. Hopefully we’ll see you again. -Ken
- It was great to have Eric and Krista join us! I pray you were able to worship our Lord for He is worthy!