Easter Final Prep
We are looking forward to Easter!
I am looking forward to worshipping with you all tomorrow. It is going to be different for us in several ways. Different time and location, in a barn, with lunch. So plan to be flexible.
But it is going to be great because we will be together celebrating the greatest event in history! The resurrection of Jesus!
Because we are in a barn please feel free to dress very casually. I'm going to wear jeans.
See you tomorrow!
Here are the specifics you need to know:
- Location: 40755 Carper Ln., Paeonian Springs, VA 20129
- Times: 10:30am to 2:00pm (lunch included)
Order of events:
- 10:30am - Fellowship, worship, teaching (childcare for Kindergarten and under only)
- Noon - Lunch for everyone. Food will be provided. Everyone bring a dessert to share with 8-10
- 1pm - Family chat and planned kids activities (see below)
After lunch we want to leave time to talk together in detail about the significant changes that are coming to our church. God has been working on all of the leaders in these changes and we are encouraged by the amazing unity and passion he has brought. Most of the details are known to most of you but this will be a chance for us to share and ask questions.
During the Family Chat the older youth are planning and leading age appropriate activities for the kids. We are planning an Egg Hunt, some games, and the bouncy house that was given to us last year.
I hope that you can attend all of these activities but feel free to attend just a portion if your schedule does not allow it.
You are loved!