ESV Bibles Available
ESV Study Bibles are available for purchase in the foyer on Sunday. HCC is offering them at a discounted price of $20. If cost is an issue, please let us know as HCC would gift you one!
Sanctity of Human Life Sunday
Sanctity of Human Life Sunday began in 1984 when then-President Ronald Reagan designated January 22 to be set aside to celebrate God’s gift of life, commemorate the many lives lost to abortion, and commit to protecting human life at every stage – from conception to natural death. This date was selected because on January 22, 1973 – the Roe v. Wade and Doe v. Bolton decisions were handed down by the United States Supreme Court, making abortion legal in all 50 states. It is annually commemorated by thousands of churches and individuals who want to stand for Life.
Pray to be involved as God leads. People for Life is having several events this month:
- Annual Pro-Life Breakfast on January 14
- Annual Bus Trip to the March for Life in Washington, DC on January 19-21
- Erie March for Life on January 28
To find out more information on any of these events, go to www.peopleforlife.org.
- People for Life Pro-Life Breakfast, Jan. 14
- March for Life Bus Trip, Jan. 19-21
- Erie March for Life, Jan. 28
C & D Groups
Our C & D Groups are a great way to connect with others! Groups meet various days and times throughout the week. Please indicate on a response card Sunday or email email@example.com if you are interested in joining.
- North East (Cunningham's) Mondays 6pm, John Gott
- Harborcreek (Shesman's) Mondays 6pm, Tom Osborn
- Harborcreek (HCC) Wednesdays 11am, Pastor Jim
- Harborcreek (Fairchild's) Wednesdays 6:30pm, Eric Fairchild
- Erie (Washburn's) Thursdays 6:30pm, Craig Wurst & Jay Washburn
- Tom: Tuesdays, 6:30pm, at Tom's
- Pastor Jim: Wednesdays, 6:30pm, Panera on lower Peach
- Heidi: Wednesdays, 1pm, Harborcreek Panera
- John: Thursdays, 4:30pm, at John's
- Sherri: Saturdays, 9:30am, Harborcreek Panera
- Drew: Saturdays, 9:30am, at Drew's
Thank you for your continued financial support! Your faithful giving has allowed HCC to continue support of our congregation, our community, and our world.