- Welcome to Hillcrest Church! We've been helping people find and follow Jesus since 1896! This is our church connection hub.
- Hi Everyone, The Beagle family is pulling out tomorrow for a vacation! We're heading to Utah for amazing sights and scenery. We'll be back sometime around the 28th. We've prepared the services for the next two weeks in advance, so they will be ready. If anything comes up, Joy Neal (our wonderful treasurer) is the contact (509-741-0019) for church related matters. Also, if pastoral care is needed , Rev. Pat Vance is available by text or phone should the need arise (360-631-2037). We'll see you in a couple weeks!
- "yet I will look again toward your holy temple." -Jonah 2:4 This is Jonah's prayer from the depths of the belly of the fish. What is your YET today? We all have a yet- where no matter the attitudes or circumstances we can choose to run to or run away from God's grace. So what's your YET? Despite the crushing weight I’m under now? Despite the anxiety and depression? Despite my worry? Despite my anger? Despite my hard-heart and spiritual callousness and distraction….YET I will look again to your holy temple. Today is a day of God's grace. Choose to look to the Lord, His grace awaits. If I can pray for you today, please let me know how.
Small Group Questions- How to Spot a Wolf pt. 1
Small Group Questions- How to Spot a Wolf pt.1
1. Pastor Ryan gave two examples of where God’s truth gets met with misinformation- The words of the serpent and the conspiracy of “Grave Robbers” at the empty tomb. Why does the Enemy of God sow lies? What consequences is the Enemy hoping for?
2. Why does the Bible compare those who lie to wolves? Read Colossians 2:8. What are some hollow and deceptive philosophies in our day that we might be “caught” by?
3. What are the competing interests with “straight talk?” What “principalities and powers” are interested in influencing your beliefs and behaviors? What’s in it for them?
4. Who do you trust to tell you the truth? Why do you trust them?
5. Why is it important for you to be a person who seeks and speaks the truth?
- Hi Everyone...Thanks for signing up for the App! We'll be adding more features as we move forward. Do you have any questions so far?