Welcome to Hope Talk
Want to share with you a chain for freedom which links together truths for you to consider and remember. God is our Master and His burden is light but we must learn how to be free apart from country, family, or circumstance. It comes from the Lord, in the Lord, and by the Lord. We are not free because we are American but because we are Children of God. Our freedom is not in the Bill of Rights but in the God of truth. Let your light shine this weekend and pray for Sunday that God will glorify Himself in our midst as we worship Him and submit our lives to Him. Your relationship with God is the basis of your freedom now and forever. Read John 15 and prepare your hearts to take in more spiritual sap from the Vine as He teaches you in the Spirit.
· Freedom is for every Christian – how do we get free? God
· Truth shall set you Free – John 8:32, you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.
· God’s Word is Truth – John 17:17, Sanctify them by Your truth. Your word is truth
· God is Truth – Ps.86:15, You O Lord, are a God full of… truth.
January to Date:
YTD Totals (January 2021)
Men's and Women's Prayer Meeting
The next Saturday morning prayer meeting is Saturday, March 6th at 8:30 am. Come meet at Hope Chapel for a time of prayer.
February 21st from 2:00-5:00 - Hope Chapel Membership Class- This class is the next step after attending Party with the Pastor in becoming a member at Hope Chapel
March 28th- Palm Sunday
April 4th- Easter Sunday
Middle and High School Youth this Sunday, February 14th from 5:00-7:00 pm.
You should have received your giving statement. If you haven't received that, please let Tina Smith or Rachel Burrow know.
We are grateful for your continued giving. Remember when you give, a portion of your gift goes to missions. We have tried to make giving as easy as possible. There are at least four ways that you can give.
- There are offering boxes on each side of the sanctuary. Just drop your offering as you come in or when you are leaving.
- There is "text to give". Just text the word GIVE and the amount to (864) 300-0368 and follow the steps.
- There is online giving. Just go to our web page and follow the steps.
- You can use bill pay through your bank .
Of course you can always just drop it in the mail. Again thank you for your continued generosity. We are very grateful!
The elders and deacons are excited to announce the following people for membership at Hope Chapel:
Gene and Mary Zimmerman