Hope Now Cambodia | Send the Light
Missionary • 19 members
About this group
Send the LightFollow
- When the man in the home leads spiritually, his wife will follow (morning Bible reading).
- When we feel helpless in our chaotic world, we need the Lord Jesus Christ--every hour!I Need Thee Every HourWatch "I Need Thee Every Hour" on Faithlife TV, the premier video library for everyone—students, kids, families, and Bible enthusiasts.tv.faithlife.com
- Dr. Tom is my good friend and a blessing and help to the men!
- Open Bibles and Prayer!
- Our two staff members! Van and Mout. Van and his family (left to right, David, Van, Ravy, and Leita) were able to make a trip to Phnom Penh. Van joined in the men's Bible study!
- Real men fighting the good fight of the faith.
- From the WHO: "Li Ailan, the World Health Organisation representative to Cambodia, "Get fully vaccinated if it is your turn, especially pregnant women,” she said in the tweet. We respond: The experimental vaccines are 100% untested in pregnant women--there is zero knowledge of what this gene altering chemical will do to the unborn. We can only say this is pure evil being thrust upon unsuspecting Cambodians and the world.
- Things are becoming more difficult for the men who are choosing to not get vaccinated. Buying groceries is close to impossible without a QR code. Please pray for wisdom.
- Our staff member, Van, in Battambang takes time to pray with his wife during a small communion service. The family that prays together, stays together!
- Yes Jill it’s terrible!
- …but exciting as we see the signs for the fulfilling of God’s prophecies in the END times.
- We are not in the Tribulation (and won’t be), but there’s a reason it’s called The Great and Terrible Day of the Lord! The world ain’t seen nothin’ yet.