Hope Now Cambodia | Send the Light
Missionary • 17 members
About this group
Send the LightFollow
- You can help support our exciting Cambodia ministry by clicking here and giving what you are able: https://faithlife.com/hope-now-bible-church/giveGive to Hope Now Bible Church | Fresno, CASecure giving through Faithlifefaithlife.com
- Saturday morning Bible study with the men.
- Van is sharing the gospel of grace from Ephesians 2:8,9, with a small house church in a local village.Van GospelWatch "Van Gospel" on Faithlife TV, the premier video library for everyone—students, kids, families, and Bible enthusiasts.tv.faithlife.com
- Tattoo removal helps the men assimilate with the local population and removes a stigma they carry with them each day.Tattoo RemovalWatch "Tattoo Removal" on Faithlife TV, the premier video library for everyone—students, kids, families, and Bible enthusiasts.tv.faithlife.com
- I have not posted for a while, or sent a newsletter due to recent hand surgery which prevented me from doing a lot of typing! But my hand is healing well. The country of Cambodia continues with oppressive measures against the china virus. If the government can be trusted, and that is doubtful, still only a relatively small amount of people have died of the virus. Yet, there is a hysteria surrounding the virus. With that said, we are continuing to help many of the families who have struggled with having enough food, or getting medical attention for other issues. This Father's Day many of the men gathered at International Baptist Church where my colleague, Dr. Tom Johnson had a wonderful service prepared for the men and their families--celebrating fathers! The men continue to pray and stay the course. Thank you for your support and prayers. https://hopenowbiblechurch.com/hope-now-cambodia
- Saturday morning coffee, pastries, and Bible study. These men are serious and consistent.