About this group
WELCOME TO YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD CHURCHFollow
- How It Started. How It's Going.Philippians 1:1-2 Introduction Good morning and welcome to this gathering of Hope Bible Fellowship. I am so overjoyed that you decided to gather with us to worship the Living God. Today we begin a series of messages that will take us on a journey through the book of Philippians. I know this is a favorite…sermons.faithlife.com
- Incredible update from Steve Bardell on Carson: Your prayers mattered. Praise God for He is good! Carson was just discharged from the rehab he has been in. He was in the hospital for 85 days. I can’t thank you all enough for all the prayers and blessings. He is truly an outcome from a miracle of God. God had the ICU doctors and nurses scratching their heads and wondering what in the world is happening. Of course some knew it was God doing a great work in Carson and I believe that the faith of many has been restored. Carson still has a long road of recovery to travel. Plz keep praying for Gods peace, patience with his caregivers, a strong, safe and loving family environment, for continued healing of Carson’s mind, body, & spirit, and for God to show Carson the true way to happiness. Not from things and possessions; but from God and His goodness. I am so grateful for each and every one of you! I love you all & I thank you so so much. You are alive, so be blessed in knowing that God loves you!
- A request from Angie Shippert: Please share with the Women of Hope. My niece Louisa just turned 3 and they found out she has a tumor on her brain. She is very skinny so they did blood work and MRI and found that was impacting when she felt full. I’m asking all women that are able to join me tomorrow Wednesday in fasting. Fast as long as possible and be in prayer as often as you’re able and pray for this to disappear! Jesus listens and He will remove this! Men can join in this as well!
- Micah 6: Cosmic CourtMicah 6 Cosmic Court Intro: Good morning and welcome to this gathering of Hope Bible Fellowship. If someone breaks the law and acts against you in some way to harm you or go against your rights as a citizen of this country, you have the option to press charges against the person and then, if convicted,…sermons.faithlife.com
Please pray.Please pray for my sister-in-love, Diane, and family. Her youngest sibling has been diagnosed with ALS. She lost her mom, and a brother to this disease along with multiple cousins. Diane’s sister is in the end stages of the disease, her niece (her late brothers daughter) also has this horrible disease. Prayers for peace for Dean’s wife and children as they walk through this difficult journey!
- Micah 5: Advent Times TwoIntro: Can you think of a time in your life where you were in danger and needed to be rescued? Maybe you were lost or trapped or just needing someone to save you from some undesired outcome. I remember when I was a boy growing up in Winterset, Iowa. I lived on a dead end street that butted up against…sermons.faithlife.com
- Here is an update from Steve Bardell about Carson so that you know how to keep praying for him. Steve is with Carson in Arizona for a couple of weeks. Please continue to pray for recovery, healing, and Jesus to draw Carson close to himself. From Steve: Carson is progressing forward. He is getting a little stronger every day. He can walk with no assistance. But they won’t let him just walk around without PT with him. His left arm is still a concern but PT is saying it will get better; it will just take a long time. Carson seems to have a negative attitude and he really needs to try to be more positive. I think it’s a mind over matter thing. Please pray for the peace that surpasses all understanding.
- Hey all. The sign up form for HOPE DEEPER, our new discipleship track is found at this link. Please sign up so we know how many to expect. Thanks!Hope Deeper Training ClassBeginning Wed. September 29, 7PM www.hopeofdixon.com Contact us at (515)-468-5891 or firstname.lastname@example.org