Hope Pentecostal Assembly
November 3, 2019
The Suffering of Believers
The ultimate cause of suffering is sin.
- Suffering is not necessarily connected to any specific sin.
Suffering is brought about by God Himself.
- All suffering comes within His will.
- Some suffering is for His immediate glory.
- Jesus Christ’s suffering produces salvation.
- Christian suffering produces good fruits.
Suffering is to be accepted voluntarily.
- It was by Jesus.
- It was by His disciples.
Let us get to know you!
Please take a moment to send us your information so that we may stay connected with you. Your information is carefully managed and protected.
I am a:
How did you hear about us?