About this group
Seeking the Unsaved and Teaching the Saved to ServeFollow
- Good Morning Johnson Chapel Family, Friends, and Followers! "Now the just shall live by faith:but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him. Hebrews 10:38 (KJV)
- Good Morning Johnson Chapel Family, Friends, and Followers! "When Jesus saw the crowd around Him, He gave orders to cross to the other side of the lake. Then a teacher of the law came to Him and said, Teacher, I will follow you wherever you go." Jesus replied, "Foxes have holes and birds have nests, but the Son of Man has no place to lay his head." Matt. 8:18-20 (NIV)
- Good Morning Johnson Chapel Family, Friends and Followers! "The sluggard's craving will be the death of him, because his hands refuse to work. All day long he craves for more, but the righteous give without sparing. Prov. 21:25-26 (NIV)
- Good Afternoon Johnson Chapel Family, Friends and Followers! "They brought to the Pharisees him that aforetime was blind. And it was the sabbath day when Jesus made the clay, and opened his eyes. Then again the Pharisees also asked him how he had received his sight. And Jesus said unto him, Thou hast both seen him and it is he that taketh with thee. And he said, Lord I believe. And he worshipped Him. (John 9:13-15,37-38) (KJV)
- Good Morning Johnson Chapel. Bible Study for tonight has been canceled. We look forward for you to join us next Tuesday, 4/16/21, at 6:00 pm. God Bless You.
Please pray.Join in and Help me pray for: God to inspire men and women in our church, who when they know a thing to be right, will not turn away, or turn aside, nor stop. Men and women who will persevere all the more because there are difficulties to meet or foes to encounter. They'll stand all the more true to the Master even when opposition arises. Standing for the truth is an essential characteristic if service to our Lord is to be genuine.
- Good Morning Johnson Chapel Family, Friends, and Followers! "For thus saith the Lord God, the Holy One of Israel; In returning and rest shall ye be saved; in quietness and in confidence shall be your strength: and ye would not. And therefore will the Lord wait, that He may be gracious unto you, and therefore will He be exalted, that He may have mercy upon you: for the Lord is a God of judgment: blessed are all they that wait for Him."Isa. 30:15,18 (KJV)
- April 4 2021 Easter Sunday What is Faith to me?April 4 2021 Easter Sunday What is Faith to me?Check out April 4 2021 Easter Sunday What is Faith to me?.amber.faithlife.com