Faithlife is seeking a self-driven Systems Engineer to join our Operations team. In your role as a systems administrator, you will be charged with the provisioning and management of both servers and web applications and the continued improvement of the services surrounding both server and developer environments.
We expect continued growth and the ability to adapt to new environments and technologies, as we always seek to further our infrastructure and products. Knowledge of software development will be considered a significant asset, as you will be supporting the efforts of the development team in addition to maintaining and creating automation tooling customized to our environment.
What we are looking for
- Industry experience of 3+ years
- Server automation (Puppet, Ansible, Chef, SaltStack, Docker, etc.)
- Unix server administration (any flavor)
- Windows Server administration
- Scripting and debugging (beyond shell scripts preferably)
- Network management experience (CCNA, CompTIA Network+, or equivalent certification a plus)
Faithlife is a tech company committed to the Church. We build the world’s premier Bible study software, along with an entire line of resources for Christian living: Faithlife.com (an online community that connects Christians from all around the world), Proclaim (a cloud-based church presentation tool), Faithlife TV (video streaming service), the Faithlife Study Bible (the world’s most advanced study Bible), and more.
This is a full-time position. Please email your résumé, GitHub profile, StackOverflow profile and other contact information to email@example.com.