Product Manager, Church Products
At Faithlife, we use technology to equip the Church to grow in the light of the Bible. We are best known as the makers of Logos Bible Software and Faithlife Proclaim. We are extending our church product offerings to provide an integrated suite of tools and content for ministry leaders to engage church members.
You will research church leaders and members to build tools and content that foster community and Bible engagement. You will focus on product/market fit, building roadmaps for cross functional team to launch, scale, and optimize emerging lines of business.
- Ship Product
- Own profit & loss for one or more Faithlife church products
- Develop long-term strategy for Faithlife church products, aiming to build solutions that fit into an integrated platform
- Build and manage product roadmaps to define features, workflows, and curate content libraries that drive product adoption and retention
- Partner with product marketing, development, design, sales, support, and the executive team to bring Faithlife church products to market
- Analyze product use, adoption, and churn to both constantly improve the Church product, and update market strategy
- Mentor and coach colleagues from other divisions who aspire to become product managers
- Work with accounting to track and optimize costs and ensure the firm is maximizing new product investments
- Proven track record of shipping software, web services, or mobile applications to new markets; would like to see at least one such successful effort in your work history, as well as one or more that did not go to plan
- Experienced in using modern marketing applications and message-testing strategies, having developed a deep understanding of successful approaches
- Ability to leverage emerging technology created by an ever increasingly connected world
- Passionate about effective communication across different mediums, with a history of delivering compelling narratives via written word, conversation, and video.
- Master at triage and prioritization
- Dedication to high output product development methodologies with willingness to change and adapt
- Analytical bias for evaluating financial performance, forecasting, and key performance indicator definitions
- Continuous learner with many sources for new information and insight
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations
Please send a resume and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org