Academic Program Coordinator
Faithlife’s mission is to use technology to equip the Church to grow in the light of the Bible. The company is unique because it delivers integrated value to its customers via its proprietary and leading edge software tools, community collaboration and rich digital content. Faithlife’s solutions portfolio connects users to the Word and to their communities.
The company launched its core product, Logos Bible Software, in 1992 to facilitate Christian Bible study for prosumers (pastors, scholars and thought leaders). The company is profitable with over 400,000 customers and a track record of successful product launches. In recent years, the company has begun to diversify its offering to incorporate more multi-media content and new SaaS and mobile applications for churches and consumers.
Attractive Vertical Market
The Christian market is underserved by the traditional providers of content and collaboration tools. Comprised of 6 million prosumers, 3 million churches and over 2 billion consumers, these faith-oriented users require tailored functionality, selective content and secure communications. Today, users must find appropriate content and then piece together a conversation and workflows among their community which is laborious and ineffective.
Faithlife’s strategy is to fulfill these market needs and become the platform provider.
Faithlife is leveraging its leadership position with prosumers to enter the small-medium church market with Proclaim, a solution for church presentations, now used by over 5,000 churches. The company is launching complementary church products including website hosting, integrated sermon replay and the automation of key workflows for churches such as giving and volunteer management.
Differentiated Value Proposition
Faithlife products make life simpler and more convenient while providing education across the devices that users love to use. The company’s products save time for users while simultaneously providing deeper content and connecting people. Its integrated suite of software and rich content enables a pastor, teacher or church leader to easily search extensive libraries, develop insight, and share it with their community. Beyond their extraordinary effectiveness, Faithlife products are interesting, fun and engaging with embedded communications that create a networking effect across every type of user.
All of Faithlife’s products and services are backed by its purpose-built technology platform. The platform efficiently delivers enriched content to any device and securely integrates all of the user’s activities through the cloud.
Faithlife is focused on becoming the premier platform serving the Christian market across multiple customer segments, products and digital content categories. As a result, it is seeking new leaders to join the team and take the company to the next level of growth, capability and market positon.
The Academic Program Coordinator is a key member of the Faithlife Academic Sales team, reporting directly to the Director of Academic Solutions. This individual will be responsible for managing Faithlife’s academic discount program, assisting the team of Account Executive’s in the field, and developing close relationships with faculty, staff, and leadership at academic institutions including Seminaries, Bible Colleges and Universities.
- Drive effective communication of the Faithlife academic value proposition to key influencers in higher education accounts
- Drive lead generation through relationship building projects and demonstration of Faithlife products
- Oversee Faithlife’s Academic Discount Program
- Create reference-able customers and drive the highest levels of customer satisfaction
- Ensure that academic users are highly engaged with the software so that follow up sales can occur with the institution
- Liaise with academic account executives to provide account support and lead nurturing
CANDIDATE SPECIFICATION: Key Requirements
- Prior experience with the use of technology in education and/or ministry
- Strong business acumen and passion for technology
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build relationships across the customer organization
- Strong analytic and financial skills
- Demonstrated quantitative skills
- Degree in business and/or biblical or theological studies preferred
- Skill using Microsoft Office tools, particularly Excel for building custom products and proposals
Please submit your resume by email. Send by mail to:
Attn: Jobs—Academic Program Coordinator
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307