Location: Chandler, AZ
Faithlife is a tech company committed to the Church. We build the world’s premier Bible study software (LOGOS), along with an entire line of resources for Christian living: Faithlife.com, Proclaim, Faithlife TV, the Faithlife Study Bible, and more. Ministry Relations is the “face” of Faithlife. We are all about relationship and partnership. We work with the top Christian speakers and ministries such as Matt Chandler, John Bevere, Christine Caine, Tim Keller, Eric Mason, Bethel, Josh McDowell, Kay Arthur, and more. Our amazing team presents and sells Logos Bible Software at live events throughout the United States and across the globe!
Ministry Relations is looking for a sharp, ultra-organized Administrative Assistant that thrives in a fast-paced environment and is passionate about serving our team and our ministry partners. This person also needs to be open to change and able to jump from one project to another. Our department is exciting and the conference world moves very quickly—we can be all over the place sometimes!
- Report directly to and assist the Operations Manager in providing vital support for all Ministry Relations needs.
- Assist in report preparation, data entry, data tracking and meeting coordination.
- Organize printing, shipping, and conference equipment.
- Manage department inventory, run errands, and handle miscellaneous department tasks as needed.
- Draft and send agreements to ministry partners for signature.
- Update our systems with newly booked events.
- Take ownership of complex event logistics, provide clear and consistent communication between national presenters and ministry partners.
- Assist our Conference Account Manager in following up via phone and email with conference organizers in order to successfully confirm participation with the optimum sales conditions.
- Self-driven ownership of event details ensuring the necessary information is right in place to enable the National Presenters to effectively perform at a conference with key exhibit location, stage time, networking and future engagement opportunities.
- Internal coordination between various teams to accomplish department and Faithlife goals.
- Answer ministry partner and customer inquiries.
- Use your organizational skills, professional demeanor, spirit of service, passion for the Christian market and the tools we create, to grow the Faithlife ecosystem!
The Ideal Candidate Has:
- strong customer service skills
- thrives and works well under pressure (it’s not stress.... it’s adrenaline)
- strong organizational skills and is highly detail oriented
- experience using Google Analytics
- experience using Microsoft office products
- previous admin support experience and a record of working efficiently
- clear, concise, creative, and compelling communication
- the ability to think “outside the box”
- the ability to lift up to 25 lbs
The Really Ideal Candidate Has:
- event planning experience
- copywriting and editing skills
- a thorough knowledge of the Christian marketplace
- experience using Adobe products and basic HTML
- been actively involved in Christian ministry
This is a full-time position located in our Chandler, AZ office.
Faithlife is frequently nominated for various ‘Best Places to Work’ awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment.
We're always looking for talented, awesome, fun employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Dental care
- Flexible time off scheduling
Please submit a resume and cover letter here.