Bible Study Products Marketing Coordinator, Part Time
Faithlife is a tech company committed to the Church. We build the world’s premier Bible study software (Logos), along with an entire line of resources for Christian living: Faithlife.com (an online community that connects Christians from all around the world), Proclaim (a cloud-based church presentation tool), Faithlife TV (video streaming service), the Faithlife Study Bible (the world’s most advanced study Bible), and more.
This is a part-time entry-level marketing position that will champion work across many lines of business at Faithlife, including Logos Bible Software, Mobile Education, and Faithlife Ebooks to name a few. The work will vary from tactical tasks, such as updating a website or building a landing page from a template, to the coordination of marketing programs, and the execution of primarily digital marketing communication.
As the BSP Marketing Coordinator, you’ll help project manage promotions and campaigns, use HTML and CSS to build landing pages from templates, communicate with the Sales and Customer Service Teams to ensure the products are sold and promoted appropriately, and analyze data to help drive marketing decisions. You will also help keep key process documents up to date.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment and don’t mind when projects are pivoted. You are goal-driven and enjoy juggling many projects at once. You are a quick learner and constantly strive to grow your skill set.
HR Reporting to: Senior Marketing Manager, Promotions & New Products
- Work cross-functionally with the marketing department to create integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels including: email, advertising, blog, app messaging, social media, and more.
- Project manage marketing promotions and campaigns.
- Evaluates the strategy of each program and identifies and suggests areas for improvement.
- Ensures stakeholders understand project milestones and how the team is executing against plan, identifying any areas for optimization or additional messaging opportunities.
- Keep marketing calendars, briefs, contact strategies, etc. updated and available in Faithlife’s project management systems.
- Project manages both planned campaigns of all sizes and tight-turnaround projects that capitalize on unplanned opportunities.
- Establishes and builds relationships with coworkers and cross-functional team members to better represent marketing needs and provide visibility into all marketing efforts.
- Works with ‘requesters’ to fully understand the scope of each program, appropriate level of resources, and appropriate schedule for all projects. Executes on these initiatives. Sets clear expectations with stakeholders regarding timing, resources and budgets.
- Responsible for building responsive landing pages for projects from templates using HTML & CSS.
- Helps manage app messages. This includes project managing the creation of images and copy and then posting messages to multiple apps.
- Helps maintain processes, procedures and other planning documents.
- Strong writing and communicating skills (in both the written and verbal form).
- Have a relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations.
- Be committed to learning and expanding professional and industry knowledge.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
- Project management experience and/or understanding of project management fundamentals.
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS a plus.
Who you are:
- Quick learner. You enjoy challenging yourself to grow and develop new skills.
- Knowledgeable. You have a broad knowledge of the Christian market and what drives purchasing decisions of church leadership.
- Entrepreneurial. You thrive in a fast-paced culture and are constantly looking for new problems to solve. You’re hungry for data, you learn quickly from failure, and you have the ability to quickly pivot strategies.
- Ambitious and driven. You have the grit to overcome roadblocks, you‘re the epitome of a self starter, and you have the determination to achieve the next goal.
- Team player. You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. You are skilled in working within a cross-functional team, and are able to effectively communicate and champion ideas across all levels of the organization.
Faithlife is frequently nominated for various ‘Best Places to Work’ awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment.
This is a full-time position located in Bellingham, WA. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Just email us your resume and cover letter.