Content Marketing Manager
Faithlife is a tech company committed to the Church. We build the world’s premier Bible study software (LOGOS), along with an entire line of resources for Christian living: Faithlife.com (an online community that connects Christians from all around the world), Proclaim (a cloud-based church presentation tool), Faithlife TV (video streaming service), the Faithlife Study Bible (the world’s most advanced study Bible), and more.
Faithlife is looking for a Content Marketing Manager with several years of content marketing and lead gen experience. This individual will work with the Customer Experience/Marketing team to focus on acquiring new accounts/customers for each of the Faithlife brands.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment and don’t mind when projects are pivoted. You enjoy helping create the roadmap and adapting it based on customer feedback and reactions. You are goal-driven and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
Reports directly to the Director of Customer Experience and Education, with matrix relationships with the Digital and Communications team leads.
- Accountable for all content marketing initiatives to drive traffic, engagement, and leads that deliver sales
- Collaborates across functions and silos to deliver an effective content marketing strategy and editorial plan to meet business objectives at the lowest possible cost
- Creates content our audience is looking for with a brand publisher mindset and then optimizes the path to conversion
- Develops editorial governance ensuring content is consistent with the Faithlife brand— including voice, style, and tone
- Develops and manages the editorial calendar and organization workflows
- Manages digital content channels and all supporting social channels including email and distribution
- Regularly measures and optimizes the program
- Manages creative resources including designers, writers, and other agency personnel
- Integrates content programs with brand campaigns to drive brand to demand
- Partners with Communications team as needed to build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blogposts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, and infographics)
- 3–5+ years of proven experience with developing and deploying effective content campaigns
- Experience creating content for the web and growing a social audience
- Editorial mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Previous content development experience and strong writing skills
- Ability to analyze and present content and social performance
- Project management experience
- Understands how to manage the priorities of multiple stakeholders in a complex environment and focus on the delivery of results in the form of engagement, leads, and sales
- Understands basic SEO, content categorization and structure, content development, distribution, and measurement
- Understands basic best practices of digital channels, which content and approaches work on each, and why
Faithlife is frequently nominated for various ‘Best Places to Work’ awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment.
This is a full-time position located in Bellingham, WA. Remote candidates will also be considered.
Just email us your resume and cover letter.