Inbound Sales Associate
Serve the church by partnering with the worldwide leader in electronic tools and resources for Bible study.
Inbound Sales Associates craft the perfect blend of Faithlife products to match each customer’s needs. As a Direct Sales Associate, you will drive leads, and transform inquiries into sales. Use your passion for the products we sell, and the customers we serve, to grow the Faithlife ecosystem.
- Deeply familiar with the Christian market
- Experience selling to, or working with, a Christian demographic
- Great understanding of our products and target audience
- Knowledge of popular Christian authors and major commentary series
- Avid Logos Bible Software user
- Telemarketing, telesales, or other marketing support experience in a technology company
- SPIN Selling®, Solution Selling™ or other sales training
- Smart coworkers
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Health insurance plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Free beverages and espresso
- Outdoor center
- Discount gym memberships
Faithlife (formerly Logos Bible Software) builds award-winning mobile, web, and desktop applications in a casual, yet fast-paced environment. We create a diverse set of products, including Logos Bible Software, Faithlife, Proclaim, Vyrso, and Biblia.com.
Faithlife is frequently nominated as a Washington Best Workplace, and has also been recognized as a Best Christian Workplace. Most recently, we were honored as one of Glassdoor.com's Top-10 Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work For.
Email a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com. Sell us on why you’re the best person for the job.
(This is a full-time position in Tempe, Arizona.)