Inside Sales Associate
Serve the church by partnering with the worldwide leader in electronic tools and resources for Bible study.
Inside Sales Associates craft the perfect blend of Faithlife products to match each customer’s needs. As an Inside Sales Associate, you will drive leads, and transform inquiries into sales. Use your passion for the products we sell, and the customers we serve, to grow the Faithlife ecosystem.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to sit for long periods
- Must be results-oriented, creative, energetic, and possess a strong phone presence
- Ability to work independently and solve problems
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Telemarketing, telesales, or other marketing support experience in a technology company
- SPIN Selling®, Solution Selling™ or other sales training
- Logos Bible Software user
- Great understanding of our products and target audience
- Knowledge of popular Christian authors and major commentary series
- Familiar with the Christian market
- Experience selling to, or working with, a Christian demographic
- Smart coworkers
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Health insurance plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Free beverages and espresso
Faithlife (formerly Logos Bible Software) builds award-winning mobile, web, and desktop applications in a casual, yet fast-paced environment. We create a diverse set of products, including Logos Bible Software, Faithlife, Proclaim, Vyrso, and Biblia.com.
Faithlife is frequently nominated as a Washington Best Workplace, and has also been recognized as a Best Christian Workplace. Most recently, we were honored as one of Glassdoor.com's Top-10 Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work For.
This is a full-time position in either Bellingham, Washington or Tempe, Arizona.