Direct Sales Associate
Make a customer, not a sale.
Direct Sales Associates craft the perfect blend of Faithlife products to match each customer’s needs. As a Direct Sales Associate, you will drive leads, and transform inquiries into sales. Use your passion for the products we sell, and the customers we serve, to grow the Faithlife ecosystem.
- Deeply familiar with the Christian market
- Experience selling to, or working with, a Christian demographic
- Great understanding of our products and target audience
- Avid Logos Bible Software user
- Professional presence
- Infectious optimism
- Confidence with a dash of humility
- Unstoppable work ethic
- Telemarketing, telesales, or other marketing support experience in a technology company
- SPIN Selling®, Solution Selling™ or other sales training
- Knowledge of popular Christian authors and major commentary series
- Smart coworkers
- Competitive salary
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Health insurance plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Free beverages and espresso
- Outdoor center
- Discount gym memberships
Faithlife (formerly Logos Bible Software) builds award-winning mobile, web, and desktop applications in a casual, yet fast-paced environment. We create a diverse set of products, including Logos Bible Software, Faithlife, Proclaim, Vyrso, and Biblia.com.
Faithlife is frequently nominated as a Washington Best Workplace, and has also been recognized as a Best Christian Workplace. Most recently, we were honored as one of Glassdoor.com's Top-10 Best Medium-Sized Companies to Work For.
Email a cover letter and résumé to email@example.com. Sell us on why you’re the best person for the job.
(This is a full-time position in Bellingham, Washington or Phoenix, Arizona.)