Email Marketing Specialist
Faithlife is a tech company committed to the Church. We build the world’s premier Bible study software (Logos), along with an entire line of resources for Christian living: Faithlife.com (an online community that connects Christians from all around the world), Proclaim (a cloud-based church presentation tool), Faithlife TV (video streaming service), the Faithlife Study Bible (the world’s most advanced study Bible), and more.
Faithlife is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist who develops and tracks promotional, transactional, and automated emails from start to finish to increase Faithlife’s email marketing success.
HR Reporting to: Senior Marketing Manager, Lead Generation & Engagement
- Create and continuously optimize emails for marketing nurtures to improve program success, including template designs, calls-to-action, A/B testing, deployment, and tracking.
- Create single daily eblasts and develop the nurture or sequencing email flows that meet the goals of campaigns.
- Create and continuously optimize key email campaigns for SaaS products, including training, engagement, upsell, churn mitigation, and winback. These are for both B2B and B2C customers.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Faithlife’s custom User Query Engine to identify target audiences for segmenting email campaigns.
- Work cross functionally to understand business needs and company strategic goals to drive email marketing programs to support those objectives.
- Measure results and optimize the lead-nurture workflows to convert leads.
- Work with the email team to deliver quality assurance across email platforms.
- Monitor unsubscribes and spam complaints while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Create customer paths using Campaign Builder (IBM Watson Marketing Cloud), create and schedule A/B tests, and report regularly to executives and key stakeholders.
- 2+ years experience in a medium-to-large scale email marketing program.
- Proven track record of creating and executing email campaigns at high velocity.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form).
- Excellent understanding of email marketing best practices, success metrics, and CAN-SPAM legislation.
- Understanding of pastoral pain points and a general understanding of the church space.
- Demonstrated ease, facility, and interest in working with data, including standard email metrics, web tools, full-funnel metrics, and business-critical requirements.
- Exceptional attention to detail and collaborative mindset.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage several projects at once—staying flexible to pivot as business needs change.
- Proficiency/familiarity with email marketing platform tools (Watson Marketing Automation/IBM Marketing Cloud experience preferred).
Faithlife is frequently nominated for various ‘Best Places to Work’ awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment.
This position is located in Bellingham, WA. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Just email us your resume and cover letter.