Email Marketing Specialist
Faithlife’s mission is to use technology to equip the Church to grow in the light of the Bible. The company is unique because it delivers integrated value to its customers via its proprietary and leading edge software tools, community collaboration and rich digital content. Faithlife’s solutions portfolio connects users to the Word and to their communities.
The company launched its core product, Logos Bible Software, in 1992 to facilitate Christian Bible study for prosumers (pastors, scholars and thought leaders). The company is profitable with over 400,000 customers and a track record of successful product launches. In recent years, the company has begun to diversify its offering to incorporate more multi-media content and new SaaS and mobile applications for churches and consumers.
Attractive Vertical Market
The Christian market is underserved by the traditional providers of content and collaboration tools. Comprised of 6 million prosumers, 3 million churches and over 2 billion consumers, these faith-oriented users require tailored functionality, selective content and secure communications. Today, users must find appropriate content and then piece together a conversation and workflows among their community which is laborious and ineffective.
Faithlife’s strategy is to fulfill these market needs and become the platform provider.
Differentiated Value Proposition
Faithlife products make life simpler and more convenient while providing education across the devices that users love to use. The company’s products save time for users while simultaneously providing deeper content and connecting people. Its integrated suite of software and rich content enables a pastor, teacher or church leader to easily search extensive libraries, develop insight, and share it with their community. Beyond their extraordinary effectiveness, Faithlife products are interesting, fun and engaging with embedded communications that create a networking effect across every type of user.
All Faithlife’s products and services are backed by its purpose-built technology platform. The platform efficiently delivers enriched content to any device and securely integrates all the user’s activities through the cloud.
Faithlife is focused on becoming the premier platform serving the Christian market across multiple customer segments, products and digital content categories. Thus, it is seeking new leaders to join the team and take the company to the next level of growth, capability and market position.
Do you have a knack for getting the right emails into the right inboxes at the right times? Do you live and breathe by open, click-through, and deliverability rates? Are you a marketing automation nerd? We're seeking an expert email marketer to join our team. You'll be expected to develop and track email programs to ultimately increase Faithlife’s email marketing success.
- Create and manage email programs written for persona-based audiences, including templates, images, tracking, calls-to-action, and copy.
- Work cross functionally to understand business needs and company strategic goals in order to drive email marketing programs to support those objectives.
- Measure results and optimize the lead-nurture workflows to convert leads into customers.
- Monitor unsubscribes and spam complaints while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Create customer paths using Campaign Builder (IBM Marketing Cloud), create and schedule A/B tests, and report monthly to executives and key stakeholders.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form).
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communication, or related field.
- Deep understanding of pastoral pain points and a general understanding of the church space.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts, metrics, and legal regulations.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- 3+ years experience and proficiency with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics. Watson Marketing Automation / IBM Marketing Cloud experience preferred.
- Basic knowledge of html and css.
- Watson Marketing Automation / IBM Marketing Cloud experience preferred. Familiarity with enterprise-level email systems like Responsys, SalesForce, Eloqua, Bronto, WhatCounts, Marketo, HubSpot or similar is a must.
This is a full-time position at our office in Bellingham, WA.
Please send a resume and/or cover letter to Wendy at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send by mail to:
Attn: Jobs—Email Marketing Specialist
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307