Location: Bellingham, WA
Faithlife is a tech company committed to the Church. We build the world’s premier Bible study software (Logos), along with an entire line of resources for Christian living: Faithlife.com (an online community that connects Christians from all around the world), Proclaim (a cloud-based church presentation tool), Faithlife TV (video streaming service), the Faithlife Study Bible (the world’s most advanced study Bible), and more.
Are you the life of the party and did you plan it, too? Do people think you’re crazy for picking up another hobby, but after a few months, they can’t stop talking about your Instagram profile? Did you find like 5 typos in this job description?
Faithlife is hiring an executive assistant to support the Church Products leadership team. As an executive assistant, you will support a fast-paced and ever changing organization through schedules, systems, and collaboration. You will pay close attention to details, anticipate the needs of the team, and keep a pulse on strategic priorities.
The ideal candidate for this role is a seasoned Executive Assistant who is highly self-motivated, professional, and capable of managing and prioritizing tasks in a dynamic work environment.
Direct Reporting to: Vice President of Church Products
- Partner with hiring managers to drive the recruiting pipeline
- Track projects, action items, and deadlines across multiple teams
- Manage calendars, schedules, and plan events
- Maintain review cycles, surveys, award tracking, and employee-related documentation
- Coordinate travel arrangements, expense reporting, and other operational support
Ideal Candidate Characteristics:
- 3–5 years professional experience
- Trustworthy and reliable
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Self starter
- Basic HTML skills
- Passion for a lean organizations (manufacturing, software development, etc.)
- Event coordination experience
- Community volunteer
- Elite team sport or gaming competitor
- Loves or hates Wes Anderson movies with good justification either way
Faithlife is frequently nominated for various ‘Best Places to Work’ awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment.
Please send a resume and/or cover letter to email@example.com.