Faithlife Pro User Education Specialist
Faithlife’s mission is to use technology to equip the Church to grow in the light of the Bible. The company is unique because it delivers integrated value to its customers via its proprietary and leading edge software tools, community collaboration and rich digital content. Faithlife’s solutions portfolio connects users to the Word and to their communities.
The company launched its core product, Logos Bible Software, in 1992 to facilitate Christian Bible study for prosumers (pastors, scholars and thought leaders). The company is profitable with over 400,000 customers and a track record of successful product launches. In recent years, the company has begun to diversify its offering to incorporate more multi-media content and new SaaS and mobile applications for churches and consumers.
Faithlife is looking for a full-time User Education Specialist to work in our Bellingham office.
The user education specialist will create education resources that help customers get the most value out of our products while increasing retention, lowering returns, and reducing churn.
- Design and create video training courses for Faithlife products.
- Prepare written documentation for online training articles and in-app help manual.
- Work with our marketing department to streamline onboarding processes.
- Write blog posts, whitepapers, short-form ebooks, or magazine articles on topics related to Faithlife products.
- Serve as a product specialist and domain expert for Faithlife marketing teams, and help craft brand and product messaging.
- Respond to user questions via email, forums, etc.
- Other responsibilities may include:
- Serve as the product expert for departments outside of marketing
- Assist in podcast recording and webinar events
- Work with our content innovation department
- Participation in product development
- Provide technical descriptions and marketing copy for new releases of the the software
Required knowledge and skill:
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Confident communicator
- Knowledge of biblical and theological studies
- Familiarity with software training, customer service, and/or tech support
- Familiarity with trends in software development, particularly in SaaS industries
- Familiarity with basic HTML
- Familiarity with photo and video editing software
Ideal knowledge and skill:
- Uses Logos Bible Software and other Faithlife products
- Knows biblical Greek and/or Hebrew
- Familiarity with church administration
- Proficient in HTML
- Experience in customer success management
This is a full-time position, with flexible hours and competitive benefits, located on-site in beautiful Bellingham, WA. Compensation will be commensurate with skills and experience.
Please apply by email. Send by mail to:
Attn: Jobs—Faithlife Pro User Education Specialist
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307