Help Desk Technician (Bellingham, WA)
Faithlife uses technology to help the church grow in the light of the Bible. We produce Logos Bible Software, Faithlife Groups, Proclaim Church Presentation Software, Faithlife TV video streaming, and more.
Faithlife seeks a full-time help desk technician in our Bellingham, Washington office. You’ll provide technical support to employees located in our Bellingham office and remote technical support to employees across the US and Mexico.
Our ideal candidate is an excellent problem-solver who lives these values:
- Growth - You constantly learn new things.
- Initiative - You don’t just solve the immediate problem, you find the root cause and fix it.
- Shipping - You get things done and delivered.
Our ideal candidate has experience in these areas:
- Windows and Mac environments
- Building computers
- Troubleshooting computer problems
You will be part of an on-call rotation for emergencies. Most days won’t require lifting but occasional office changes require you to be able to lift up to 50 lbs. 5 to 10 times per day, moving computer systems and monitors up and down stairs.
- Health insurance plan
- 401(k) retirement plan with employer matching
- Flexible Spending Account
- Paid vacation time
- Free beverages and espresso
This is a full-time position at our office in Bellingham, Washington. Please email your résumé and contact information to email@example.com.