Inbound Marketing Manager
Faithlife’s mission is to use technology to equip the Church to grow in the light of the Bible. The company is unique because it delivers integrated value to its customers via its proprietary and leading edge software tools, community collaboration and rich digital content. Faithlife’s solutions portfolio connects users to the Word and to their communities.
The company launched its core product, Logos Bible Software, in 1992 to facilitate Christian Bible study for prosumers (pastors, scholars and thought leaders). The company is profitable with over 400,000 customers and a track record of successful product launches. In recent years, the company has begun to diversify its offering to incorporate more multi-media content and new SaaS and mobile applications for churches and consumers.
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven inbound marketer to own most of the marketing funnel for our company. You will oversee attracting site traffic, converting that traffic into new leads for the business. You will also support positioning of our products and brands to ensure we are top of mind whether partnering with our advertising team members to support paid ad strategies. You will use your industry savvy and out of the box thinking to brainstorm new, creative approaches to working closer with the influential members of our industry.
To be successful in this role you will be a go getter, someone that works to develop the map and execute on the tactics. You will collaborate and enjoy partnering with a wide variety of stakeholders to ensure we have thoughtful and planned execution of plans to drive lead generation.
You will partner with a group of writers and educational leads to create the content, tools, and resources that will entice customers to engage, try and buy our services/products.
Direct Reporting to: Director of Communications
- Work with content team to build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Suggest content that will directly build sales funnel and lead generation for multiple channels.
- Grow new leads, including marketing-qualified leads, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content (including offers).
- Optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Remain knowledgeable of internal company marketing initiatives, especially major announcements, content creation, and events.
- Match our internal content creation with external influencers who would enjoy receiving it or want to contribute themselves.
- Refine our customer personas and use the knowledge gained to influence suggested content.
This is a full-time position in beautiful Bellingham, Washington. Remote candidates will also be considered.