Junior Data Analyst
Location: Bellingham, WA. Remote candidates not accepted.
Faithlife’s mission is to use technology to equip the Church to grow in the light of the Bible. The company is unique because it delivers integrated value to its customers via its proprietary and leading-edge software tools, community collaboration, and rich digital content. Faithlife’s solutions portfolio connects users to the Word and to their communities.
The company launched its core product, Logos Bible Software, in 1992 to facilitate Christian Bible study for prosumers (pastors, scholars and thought leaders). The company is profitable with over 400,000 customers and a track record of successful product launches. In recent years the company has begun to diversify its offering to incorporate more multi-media content and new SaaS and mobile applications for churches and consumers.
Attractive Vertical Market
The Christian market is underserved by the traditional providers of content and collaboration tools. Comprised of 6 million prosumers, 3 million churches, and over 2 billion consumers, these faith-oriented users require tailored functionality, selective content, and secure communications. Today, users must find appropriate content and then piece together a conversation and workflows among their community, which is laborious and ineffective.
Faithlife’s strategy is to fulfill these market needs and become the platform provider.
Differentiated Value Proposition
Faithlife products make life simpler and more convenient while providing education across the devices that users love to use. The company’s products save time for users while simultaneously providing deeper content and connecting people. Its integrated suite of software and rich content enables a pastor, teacher, or church leader to easily search extensive libraries, develop insight, and share it with their community. Beyond their extraordinary effectiveness, Faithlife products are interesting, fun and engaging with embedded communications that create a networking effect across every type of user.
All of Faithlife’s products and services are backed by its purpose-built technology platform. The platform efficiently delivers enriched content to any device and securely integrates all of the user’s activities through the cloud.
Faithlife is focused on becoming the premier platform serving the Christian market across multiple customer segments, products, and digital content categories. As a result, it is seeking new leaders to join the team and take the company to the next level of growth, capability, and market position.
This role will work under the direction of the Marketing Analytics Manager to develop strategies around the systems, data, and tooling of the Analytics team. The role will be focused on optimizing, analyzing, and documenting data from multiple sources. You will work cross-functionally with other teams to support lead processing and demand funnel optimization. You will be responsible for creating reports that provide consistent and accessible views of the data needed to drive actionable change within the organization.
Direct Reporting to: Marketing Analytics Manager
- Perform ad-hoc data queries to support day-to-day business operations
- Present trends, metrics, and KPIs to guide Marketing & Sales decisions
- Develop and standardize new recurring reports for various business channels, product lines, and teams
- Contribute to the documentation of data systems, definitions, and key processes
- Create documents that help key stakeholders and new hires use analytics tooling in an effective and consistent manner
- Support individual analytics consumers to ensure awareness and proper use of tooling and reports
- Support ongoing improvements to and maintenance of the systems, reports, and implementation of analytics tools
- Work closely with the web team to ensure the proper configuration of tags, tracking codes, etc., across web properties
- Well organized, flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels of internal management
- Experience in a fast-paced, high-volume, process-oriented environment
- Ability to present details of complex data quality or workflow issues for internal review
- Working knowledge of statistical analysis and use of SQL and MS Office
- Experience with PowerBI and/or BI360
- Experience with and fluent in Google Analytics & Google Tag Manager
To be a proper fit at Faithlife you will:
- Build capacity of individuals and teams through effective employee development, involvement, communication, and supervision efforts
- Create a strong, mutually supportive work spirit and culture where people can do their best
- Establish trust and inspire others
- Make effective organization and people decisions in a manner consistent with Faithlife’s values and ethics
- Deliver on commitments and holds others to the same
- Champion the organization and advocates solutions in the overall Company's best interest
- Use business knowledge, innovative thinking, and sound judgment in the solution of problems or the pursuit of business opportunities
- Consolidate information from various sources including feedback from others to reach sound decisions
- Consider the ultimate impact of decisions and actions on internal and external customers
- Foster change in Company direction
- Plan and execute changes effectively
Faithlife is frequently nominated for various ‘Best Places to Work’ awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire. Faithlife will not sponsor applicants for work visas.
Just email us your resume and cover letter.