Junior Data Analyst
Faithlife’s mission is to use technology to equip the Church to grow in the light of the Bible. The company is unique because it delivers integrated value to its customers via its proprietary and leading edge software tools, community collaboration and rich digital content. Faithlife’s solutions portfolio connects users to the Word and to their communities.
The company launched its core product, Logos Bible Software, in 1992 to facilitate Christian Bible study for prosumers (pastors, scholars and thought leaders). The company is profitable with over 400,000 customers and a track record of successful product launches. In recent years, the company has begun to diversify its offering to incorporate more multi-media content and new SaaS and mobile applications for churches and consumers.
Attractive Vertical Market
The Christian market is underserved by the traditional providers of content and collaboration tools. Comprised of 6 million prosumers, 3 million churches and over 2 billion consumers, these faith-oriented users require tailored functionality, selective content and secure communications. Today, users must find appropriate content and then piece together a conversation and workflows among their community which is laborious and ineffective.
Faithlife’s strategy is to fulfill these market needs and become the platform provider.
Differentiated Value Proposition
Faithlife products make life simpler and more convenient while providing education across the devices that users love to use. The company’s products save time for users while simultaneously providing deeper content and connecting people. Its integrated suite of software and rich content enables a pastor, teacher or church leader to easily search extensive libraries, develop insight, and share it with their community. Beyond their extraordinary effectiveness, Faithlife products are interesting, fun and engaging with embedded communications that create a networking effect across every type of user.
All of Faithlife’s products and services are backed by its purpose-built technology platform. The platform efficiently delivers enriched content to any device and securely integrates all of the user’s activities through the cloud.
Faithlife is focused on becoming the premier platform serving the Christian market across multiple customer segments, products and digital content categories. As a result, it is seeking new leaders to join the team and take the company to the next level of growth, capability and market positon.
This role will work closely with the Analytics Team to facilitate the development of strategies and plans around systems, data, lead processing, and the demand funnel. The role will be focused on optimizing, analyzing and documenting available data from multiple sources. You will be responsible for proactively identifying and researching trends and growth opportunities based on independent data analysis. You will work cross-functionally with other marketing teams, sales operations, IT, and sales development to support strategic business needs while improving the effectiveness and efficiency of processes, programs, reporting, and infrastructure.
In addition you will be a company expert in web analytics and reporting, supporting teams across the Faithlife organization with actionable insights from our web properties. You will be responsible for creating reports/dashboards that help co-workers have a consistent and accessible view of the data they need on a day to day basis.
Directly Reporting to: Marketing Analytics Manager
- Perform ad-hoc data queries to support day-to-day business operations
- Present analytics-based recommendations to guide Marketing & Sales decisions
- Develop and standardize new recurring reports for various business channels and product lines
- Work directly with vendors and cross functional teams to create, manage, and maintain the company's data quality
- Develop and audit quality assurance procedures and processes to ensure data integrity
- Champion the documentation of data systems, definitions, and key processes
- Own the Web Analytics tool and it's roadmap based on the business needs (Google Analytics)
- Manage ongoing improvements and maintenance to the tools implementation and configuration
- Create documents that help the key stakeholders utilize the tool in an effective manner and ease learning curve for new hires
- Set up training sessions for teams across Faithlife grow the awareness and usage of the web analytics tool
- Work closely with the web team to get the right tagging/codes on the website to capture consistent and trustworthy data
- Work closely with the customer analytics team to add web analytics data into Faithlife's data warehouse as needed, and help create reports that provide a better view of marketing attribution
- Create monthly dashboards that report out the health of website and share with Faithlife management and leadership
- Well organized, flexible, proactive, resourceful, and efficient with strong analytic skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with all levels of internal management
- Experience in a fast paced, high volume, process oriented environment
- Ability to present details of complex data quality or workflow issues for internal review
- Experience conducting surveys and/or interviews
- Experience in statistical analysis, and use of SQL and MS Office
- Market research experience a plus
- Experience with PowerBI and/or BI360 a plus
- Experience and fluency using a web analytics tool for at least 3 years
- Experience and fluency using Google Tag Manager
To be a proper fit at Faithlife you will:
- Build capacity of individuals and teams through effective employee development, involvement, communication, and supervision efforts.
- Create a strong, mutually supportive work spirit and culture where people can do their best.
- Establish trust and inspires others.
- Make effective organizational and people decisions in a manner consistent with Faithlife’s values and ethics.
- Deliver on commitments and holds others to same.
- Champion the organization and advocates solutions in the overall Company's best interest.
- Use business knowledge, innovative thinking, and sound judgment in the solution of problems or the pursuit of business opportunities.
- Consolidate information from various sources including feedback from others to reach sound decisions.
- Consider the ultimate impact of decisions and actions on internal and external customers.
- Foster change in company direction.
- Effectively plan and execute changes.
This is a full-time position at our office in Bellingham, WA.
Please apply by email with your resume and/or cover letter.