Marketing Campaign Lead
Faithlife is a tech company committed to the Church. We build the world’s premier Bible study software (Logos), along with an entire line of resources for Christian living: Faithlife.com (an online community that connects Christians from all around the world), Proclaim (a cloud-based church presentation tool), Faithlife TV (video streaming service), the Faithlife Study Bible (the world’s most advanced study Bible), and more.
Faithlife is looking for a Marketing Campaign Lead who develops and tracks promotional, transactional, and automated emails from start to finish to increase Faithlife’s email marketing success.
HR Reporting to: Senior Marketing Manager, Lead Generation & Engagement
- Create and continuously optimize emails for marketing nurtures to improve program success, including template designs, calls-to-action, A/B testing, deployment, and tracking.
- Create single daily eblasts and develop the nurture or sequencing email flows that meet the goals of campaigns.
- Create and continuously optimize key email campaigns for SaaS products, including training, engagement, upsell, churn mitigation, and winback. These are for both B2B and B2C customers.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management.
- Maintain a deep understanding of Faithlife’s custom User Query Engine to identify target audiences for segmenting email campaigns.
- Work cross functionally to understand business needs and company strategic goals to drive email marketing programs to support those objectives.
- Measure results and optimize the lead-nurture workflows to convert leads.
- Work with the email team to deliver quality assurance across email platforms.
- Monitor unsubscribes and spam complaints while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Create customer paths using Campaign Builder (IBM Watson Marketing Cloud), create and schedule A/B tests, and report regularly to executives and key stakeholders.
- 2+ years experience in a medium-to-large scale email marketing program.
- Proven track record of creating and executing email campaigns at high velocity.
- Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form).
- Excellent understanding of email marketing best practices, success metrics, and CAN-SPAM legislation.
- Understanding of pastoral pain points and a general understanding of the church space.
- Demonstrated ease, facility, and interest in working with data, including standard email metrics, web tools, full-funnel metrics, and business-critical requirements.
- Exceptional attention to detail and collaborative mindset.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage several projects at once—staying flexible to pivot as business needs change.
- Proficiency/familiarity with email marketing platform tools (Watson Marketing Automation/IBM Marketing Cloud experience preferred).
Faithlife is frequently nominated for various ‘Best Places to Work’ awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment.
This position is located in Bellingham, WA. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Just email us your resume and cover letter.