Faithlife is looking for someone to help drive subscriptions for Bible Study Magazine and two new magazines that are currently under development. This position would be responsible for tracking and setting up advertising for Faithlife products within the magazines. You would be coordinating and creating email, surveys, promotional discounts, ads, and landing pages.
You must be creative, sharp and fast, since you will be expected to work in a fast-paced organization. The ideal candidate is highly collaborative, and knows how to inspire and influence others to ensure the work is completed on time.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field
- 2+ years of experience in marketing. Subscription or conference marketing is a plus
- 2+ years of experience working cross-functionally in a professional setting, synthesizing feedback from stakeholders such as product, design, and marketing
- Experience presenting to and effectively advising senior management
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Experience in marketing is a must
- Experience in marketing subscriptions or for publications
- Proficient using a wide variety of marketing tools like WordPress, Google Analytics, email automation tools, HTML and CSS, Google Docs, etc.
- Strong writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form)
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations
- Committed to learning and expanding professional and industry knowledge
- Knowledge of the Christian industry is a plus
Faithlife’s mission is to use technology to equip the Church to grow in the light of the Bible. The company is unique because it delivers integrated value to its customers via its proprietary and leading edge software tools, community collaboration and rich digital content. Faithlife’s solutions portfolio connects users to the Word and to their communities.
The company launched its core product, Logos Bible Software, in 1992 to facilitate Christian Bible study for prosumers (pastors, scholars and thought leaders). The company is profitable with over 400,000 customers and a track record of successful product launches. In recent years, the company has begun to diversify its offering to incorporate more multi-media content and new SaaS and mobile applications for churches and consumers.
Attractive Vertical Market
The Christian market is underserved by the traditional providers of content and collaboration tools. Comprised of 6 million prosumers, 3 million churches and over 2 billion consumers, these faith-oriented users require tailored functionality, selective content and secure communications. Today, users must find appropriate content and then piece together a conversation and workflows among their community which is laborious and ineffective.
Faithlife’s strategy is to fulfill these market needs and become the platform provider.
Differentiated Value Proposition
Faithlife products make life simpler and more convenient while providing education across the devices that users love to use. The company’s products save time for users while simultaneously providing deeper content and connecting people. Its integrated suite of software and rich content enables a pastor, teacher or church leader to easily search extensive libraries, develop insight, and share it with their community. Beyond their extraordinary effectiveness, Faithlife products are interesting, fun and engaging with embedded communications that create a networking effect across every type of user.
All Faithlife’s products and services are backed by its purpose-built technology platform. The platform efficiently delivers enriched content to any device and securely integrates all the user’s activities through the cloud.
Faithlife is focused on becoming the premier platform serving the Christian market across multiple customer segments, products and digital content categories. Thus, it is seeking new leaders to join the team and take the company to the next level of growth, capability and market position.
This is a full time position working in Bellingham, WA.
Please send a resume and cover letter to 3FBD7B0FFF@jobs.workablemail.com. Send by mail to:
Attn: Jobs—Marketing Coordinator
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307