Marketing Manager, Vyrso
Faithlife’s mission is to use technology to equip the Church to grow in the light of the Bible. The company is unique because it delivers integrated value to its customers via its proprietary and leading edge software tools, community collaboration and rich digital content. Faithlife’s solutions portfolio connects users to the Word and to their communities.
The company launched its core product, Logos Bible Software, in 1992 to facilitate Christian Bible study for prosumers (pastors, scholars and thought leaders). The company is profitable with over 400,000 customers and a track record of successful product launches. In recent years, the company has begun to diversify its offering to incorporate more multi-media content and new SaaS and mobile applications for churches and consumers.
Attractive Vertical Market
The Christian market is underserved by the traditional providers of content and collaboration tools. Comprised of 6 million prosumers, 3 million churches and over 2 billion consumers, these faith-oriented users require tailored functionality, selective content and secure communications. Today, users must find appropriate content and then piece together a conversation and workflows among their community which is laborious and ineffective. Faithlife’s strategy is to fulfill these market needs and become the platform provider.
Differentiated Value Proposition
Faithlife products make life simpler and more convenient while providing education across the devices that users love to use. The company’s products save time for users while simultaneously providing deeper content and connecting people. Its integrated suite of software and rich content enables a pastor, teacher or church leader to easily search extensive libraries, develop insight, and share it with their community. Beyond their extraordinary effectiveness, Faithlife products are interesting, fun and engaging with embedded communications that create a networking effect across every type of user.
All Faithlife’s products and services are backed by its purpose-built technology platform. The platform efficiently delivers enriched content to any device and securely integrates all the user’s activities through the cloud.
Faithlife is focused on becoming the premier platform serving the Christian market across multiple customer segments, products and digital content categories. Thus, it is seeking new leaders to join the team and take the company to the next level of growth, capability and market position.
Vyrso is looking for a highly organized, detail oriented individual, with excellent project management, marketing, computer and people skills, to work as the Vyrso Marketing Manager. The Vyrso Marketing Manager will be a key individual contributor, with an opportunity to grow into a management position. This role is responsible for leading Vyrso marketing projects from conception to execution, implementing processes to ensure continuous improvements and ability to deliver results against goals.
Must have an understanding and experience in driving initiatives across multiple departments and the ability work within all business lines. The Vyrso Marketing Manager will be the subject matter expert for the Vyrso line of business (LOB) and all product lines and services under Vyrso.
- Develop strategies to manage product launch and marketing campaigns—work in partnership with Vyrso Product Manager and leadership to support feature development, research and customer acquisition goal setting.
- Reporting on key deliverables i.e. budget, initiatives and goals.
- Oversee marketing and advertising plans for the Vyrso LOB.
- Collaborate with Communications, Creative, Ecommerce, Sales, and Marketing Shared Services group to ensure planning and resources are in place for each campaign/promotional schedule.
- In-depth understanding of customer segment needs, industry trends, and market requirements.
- Assists in defining market positioning of relevant products and services for the Vyrso LOB.
- Analyzes performance management of segments as well as marketing initiatives to determine business impact and make recommendations on corrective actions as needed.
- Supports the preparation of the annual business plan that ensures that profitable growth expectations are met, including return on investment and customer acquisition cost.
Who You Are:
- Experienced. 3-5+ years of B2C digital marketing program coordination/management experience, especially in the Christian publishing industry. Front list book experience is particularly helpful.
- Entrepreneurial. You thrive in a fast-paced culture and are constantly looking for new problems to solve. You’re hungry for data, you learn quickly from failure, and you have the ability to quickly pivot strategies.
- Ambitious and driven. You have the grit to overcome roadblocks, you‘re the epitome of a self starter, and have the determination to achieve the next goal.
- Team player. You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. You are skilled in working within a cross-functional team, and are able to effectively communicate and champion ideas across all levels of the organization.
- Digital expert. You are highly skilled in lead generation funnels, campaign management, email marketing, SEO, and analytics.
- Creative. You love thinking outside the box, and constantly ask “what if” and “how about”.
To be a great fit at Faithlife you will:
- Build capacity of individuals and teams through effective employee development, involvement, communication, and supervision efforts.
- Create a strong, mutually supportive work spirit and culture where people can do their best.
- Establish trust and inspires others.
- Make effective organization and people decisions in a manner consistent with Faithlife’s values and ethics.
- Deliver on commitments and holds others to same.
- Champion the organization and advocates solutions in the overall Company's best interest.
- Use business knowledge, innovative thinking, and sound judgment in the solution of problems or the pursuit of business opportunities.
- Consolidate information from various sources including feedback from others to reach sound decisions.
- Consider the ultimate impact of decisions and actions on internal and external customers.
- Foster change in company direction.
- Effectively plan and execute changes.
Faithlife is a tech company committed to the Church. We build the world’s premier Bible study software, along with an entire line of resources for Christian living: Faithlife.com (an online community that connects Christians from all around the world), Proclaim (a cloud-based church presentation tool), Faithlife TV (video streaming service), the Faithlife Study Bible (the world’s most advanced study Bible), and more.
The Company is frequently nominated for various ‘Best Places to Work’ awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment. In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, Faithlife offers many unique benefits like flexible vacation scheduling, free espresso and soda, and an outdoor center with a kayak, snowshoes and even a couple of mopeds that employees can borrow!
This position is located near the water in beautiful downtown Bellingham, Washington. Please note that telecommuting will not be considered.
Please apply by email. Send by mail to:
Attn: Jobs—Marketing Manager, Vyrso
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307