Marketing Operations Project Coordinator
Faithlife’s mission is to use technology to equip the Church to grow in the light of the Bible. The company is unique because it delivers integrated value to its customers via its proprietary and leading edge software tools, community collaboration and rich digital content. Faithlife’s solutions portfolio connects users to the Word and to their communities.
The company launched its core product, Logos Bible Software, in 1992 to facilitate Christian Bible study for prosumers (pastors, scholars and thought leaders). The company is profitable with over 400,000 customers and a track record of successful product launches. In recent years, the company has begun to diversify its offering to incorporate more multi-media content and new SaaS and mobile applications for churches and consumers.
Faithlife is looking for an organized, self-starter to join the Marketing Operations Team as a Project Coordinator. This individual will work across departments to bring marketing operations projects to completion, to spec and on time. As well as building project plans and coordinating between teams, the Project Coordinator will be a subject matter expert on our internal tools and systems; providing support and training to coworkers.
You must be creative, sharp, and fast, since you will be expected to work in a fast-paced organization. The ideal candidate is highly collaborative, and knows how to inspire and influence others to ensure the work is completed on time. To succeed in this role, you must be extremely detail oriented, be adept at organizing and managing work flows, and you must be able to juggle multiple projects and priorities with high attention to detail in a fast-moving environment. You must be a strong and analytical problem solver, someone who can think through and bring clarity to complex problems and projects.
Directly reports to the Marketing Operations Manager.
- Responds to, helps, and trains employees from all departments with ecommerce and marketing operation requests
- Works with marketing and development leads to document business requirements for marketing operations projects
- Uses Faithlife systems and resources to create and manage comprehensive project plans
- Works with marketing and development leads to align project work and priorities
- Ensure interim deliverables are aligned with objectives and requirements
- Facilitates progress through responsive attention to questions and challenges
- Configures products, product pages, and landing pages as needed
- Implements pricing and discount changes
- Edits HTML and builds basic HTML pages
- Clearly submits requests and bug reports to development
- Educates Faithlife colleagues on internal systems and best practices
- Manages other responsibilities as assigned
- 2+ years of experience working cross-functionally in a professional setting, synthesizing feedback from stakeholders such as product, design, and marketing
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Well organized, flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient with strong problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to work with all levels of internal management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Outlook
- Experience with Jira or other project management tool preferred
- Experience with email marketing tools preferred
- Experience with Google Analytics preferred
- Basic HTML and CSS skills preferred
- 1+ years of experience in project management preferred
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). Our employees also enjoy free soda pop, juice, and espresso!
This is a full-time salaried position located in downtown Bellingham, Washington. Remote candidates will not be considered for this position.