Marketing Project Coordinator
Do you love completing tasks, checking a box and building schedules? Do you have a talent for bringing together the right people to complete a work assignment? Do you live and breathe by GANTT charts and JIRA? Faithlife is looking for an enthusiastic, organized, detail-oriented and well-rounded marketer to help manage marketing promotions from cradle to grave.
This role will be responsible for ensuring marketing campaigns are delivered on time and on budget. You must be creative, sharp and fast, since you will be expected to work in a fast-paced organization. The ideal candidate is highly collaborative, and knows how to inspire and influence others to ensure the work is completed on time. To succeed in this role, you must be extremely detail oriented, be adept at organizing and managing work flows, and you must be able to work with a variety of personalities and at varying levels of the organization. Additionally, you must be able to juggle multiple projects and priorities with high attention to detail in a fast-moving environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, communications or related field
- 3+ years of experience in project management, working with project schedules. Experience with JIRA is preferred
- 2+ years of experience working cross-functionally in a professional setting, synthesizing feedback from stakeholders such as product, design, and marketing
- Experience presenting to and effectively advising senior management
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment
- Proficient using a wide variety of marketing tools like WordPress, Google Analytics, email automation tools, HTML and CSS, Google Docs, etc.
- Strong writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form)
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations
- Committed to learning and expanding professional and industry knowledge
- Experience in marketing is a must
- Knowledge of the Christian industry is a plus
This is a full time position working in Bellingham, WA.
Please send a resume and cover letter to F485525E27@jobs.workablemail.com. Send by mail to:
Attn: Jobs—Marketing Project Coordinator
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307