Faithlife is a tech company committed to the Church. We build the world’s premier Bible study software (LOGOS), along with an entire line of resources for Christian living: Faithlife.com (an online community that connects Christians from all around the world), Proclaim (a cloudbased church presentation tool), Faithlife TV (video streaming service), the Faithlife Study Bible (the world’s most advanced study Bible), and more.
Present and sell Logos Bible Software at live events throughout the United States and across the globe! Address inquiries from prospective customers and sell Logos Bible Software at the conference sales booth. Network with key ministry leaders and develop partnerships to generate additional live event opportunities. Your professional demeanor, innate sales ability, compelling stage presence, and adaptability make you the ideal candidate for this fast-paced, relationship-driven position. Use your passion for the Christian market and the tools we create, to grow the Faithlife ecosystem.
- Extensive travel
- Standing for extended amounts of time
- Command of the English language written and oral
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- This is a full time remote position based out the state of Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Pennsylvania, or Texas.
The ideal candidate:
- Is passionate about Bible Study
- Is compelling
- Has excellent communication and presentation skills
- Is target-driven, creative, self-motivated, and can work with little or no supervision
- Thrives under pressure and remains composed and organized in a chaotic environment
- Has a thorough knowledge of the Christian marketplace
- Has the willingness and desire to be a road warrior
- Is bold and unafraid of rejection
- Feels more than comfortable on a stage - the more people the better!
- Uses Logos Bible Software
The really ideal candidate:
- Has strong organizational skills, while paying a close attention to detail
- Has strong sales experience
- Has a Bible College or Seminary degree
- Has an extensive network of contacts in the Christian marketplace
- Has been deeply and actively involved in Christian/Pastoral ministry
We're always looking for talented, awesome, fun employees. We offer a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Dental care
- Flexible time off scheduling
Faithlife is frequently nominated for various ‘Best Places to Work’ awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment.
Just email us your resume and cover letter. If you have a presentation video, send it along. We'd love to see your work!