New Products Marketing Manager
Faithlife is a tech company committed to the Church. We build the world’s premier Bible study software (Logos), along with an entire line of resources for Christian living: Faithlife.com (an online community that connects Christians from all around the world), Proclaim (a cloud-based church presentation tool), Faithlife TV (video streaming service), the Faithlife Study Bible (the world’s most advanced study Bible), and more.
Faithlife is looking for a New Products Marketing Manager with several years’ experience of leading a team to take new products to market. This individual will lead the New Products Team to grow existing B2B SaaS products and bring new subscription products to market.
As the New Products Marketing Manager you’ll work with product management, development and sales to manage and coordinate the go-to-market strategy for multiple business-to-business subscription products in the church market. You will develop strong customer feedback loops and testing plans and work with the team to iterate on positioning, marketing tactics, and customer onboarding and communication. You will work closely with the sales and advertising teams to develop, test and optimize lead acquisition and nurture campaigns.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment and don’t mind when projects are pivoted. You enjoy helping create the roadmap and adapting it based on customer feedback and reactions. You are goal-driven, have an entrepreneurial drive, and strong leadership skills.
HR Reporting to: Senior Marketing Manager, Promotions & New Products
- Oversee the team that will create and manage the go-to-market strategy for new products by working closely with product management, development and sales teams.
- Work with creative team and product management team to create product positioning, differentiators and messaging matrix.
- Lead the marketing strategy for developing, testing and optimizing websites for the new products. These websites will acquire leads, inform potential customers of product benefits, and sell the new products.
- Develop lead acquisition and nurture campaigns that hit monthly goals of sales qualified leads. This work will be done in partnership with our campaign manager, content lead and customer engagement lead. It will involve creating integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including: email, advertising, blog, app messaging, social media, and more.
- Review the automated cultivation campaigns, churn mitigation campaigns, and winback campaigns. Work closely with the creative and operations teams to implement planned work.
- Develop automated cross-sell campaigns that highlights the integration between Faithlife’s church products and increase subscribers’ monthly recurring revenue and stickiness to the Faithlife ecosystem.
- Work with industry influencers to try the new products, provide feedback, and eventually promote new products.
- Identify opportunities and create strategy to grow existing SaaS products, by acquire and nurturing leads and mitigating churn.
- Create and manage a testing roadmap and strong customer feedback loops for new products. Use data and customer feedback to provide a voice in product engineering and architecture.
- Closely monitor competitors to help inform marketing decisions and tactics.
- Track subscription trends and data and use this information to drive strategy and decisions.
- Lead and develop a team of marketing specialists to generate the marketing strategy for the new products and implement the work. Ensure the proper processes are in place to strive for success and meet goals.
- Develop and implement new processes to manage the new products marketing work.
- Manage business owners’ expectations by pitching product strategy to internal stakeholders.
- Good understanding of church business operations. Understanding a church’s operational goals, particularly around online giving and church management solutions, and a church’s challenges and concerns.
- Experienced with creating go-to-market strategies and taking new products to market.
- Experienced with software as a service products, subscription marketing and B2B marketing.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment.
- Project management experience and/or understanding of PM fundamentals a plus.
- Ability to manage multiple business lines at once.
- Strong track record of leading and developing a team.
Who you are:
- Experienced. You have at least 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing role with several years’ experience of managing B2B SaaS products. You are also an experienced team manager.
- Knowledgeable. Preferred that you have a broad knowledge of the Christian market and what drives purchasing decisions of church leadership.
- Entrepreneurial. You thrive in a fast-paced culture and are constantly looking for new problems to solve. You’re hungry for data, you learn quickly from failure, and you have the ability to quickly pivot strategies.
- Ambitious and driven. You have the grit to overcome roadblocks, you‘re the epitome of a self starter, and you have the determination to achieve the next goal.
- Team player. You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. You are skilled in working within a cross-functional team, and are able to effectively communicate and champion ideas across all levels of the organization.
Faithlife is frequently nominated for various ‘Best Places to Work’ awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment.
This is a full-time position located in Bellingham, WA. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Just email us your resume and cover letter.