New Products Marketing Specialist, Faithlife Sites
Faithlife is a tech company committed to the Church. We build the world’s premier Bible study software (Logos), along with an entire line of resources for Christian living: Faithlife.com (an online community that connects Christians from all around the world), Proclaim (a cloud-based church presentation tool), Faithlife TV (video streaming service), the Faithlife Study Bible (the world’s most advanced study Bible), and more.
Faithlife is looking for a New Products Marketing Specialist with several years of digital marketing experience to focus on bringing to market one of our newest SaaS products, Faithlife Sites. This individual will work with the New Products Team to focus on bringing this subscription product to market and then to scale it.
As the Marketing Product Specialist for Sites, you’ll help manage and coordinate the marketing of the product. You’ll coordinate with the sales and promotions teams to ensure the product is sold and promoted appropriately and beneficially, and you’ll work with customer services and development to identify and manage product updates. You will be constantly testing product updates and marketing programs and analyzing data to drive decisions. You will build strong feedback loops to determine customer reactions to and sales implications of product and marketing updates.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment and don’t mind when projects are pivoted. You enjoy helping create the roadmap and adapting it based on customer feedback and reactions. You are goal-driven and have an entrepreneurial drive.
HR Reporting to: Church Products Marketing Manager
- Lead the marketing and project management of creating the marketing website, automated onboarding programs, and evergreen marketing funnels for the Faithlife Sites. You will work with designers, product managers, writers, and other teams to execute on these initiatives.
- Work cross-functionally with the marketing department to create integrated marketing campaigns across multiple channels including: email, advertising, blog, app messaging, social media, and more.
- Manage business owners’ expectations by pitching product strategy to internal stakeholders.
- Build feedback loops to analyze how customers react to and interaction with product changes and marketing programs.
- Track subscription trends and data and use this information to drive strategy and decisions.
- Describe the product functionality in a way that enables support team to develop materials in support of the product.
- Work with marketing communications team to promote new features and upsells.
- Use data and customer feedback to provide a voice in product engineering and architecture.
- Update and maintain transactional emails and product pages.
- Good understanding of church business operations. Understanding a church’s operational goals, particularly around website building and church management solutions, and a church’s challenges and concerns.
- Experienced with software as a service products and subscription marketing.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Experienced with creating go-to-market strategies and taking new products to market preferred.
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
- History of managing multiple projects for a variety of business stakeholders.
- Project management experience and/or understanding of PM fundamentals.
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS a plus.
Who you are:
- Experienced. You have at least 3- 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing role with several years’ experience of managing SaaS products.
- Knowledgeable. You have a broad knowledge of the Christian market and what drives purchasing decisions of church leadership.
- Entrepreneurial. You thrive in a fast-paced culture and are constantly looking for new problems to solve. You’re hungry for data, you learn quickly from failure, and you have the ability to quickly pivot strategies.
- Ambitious and driven. You have the grit to overcome roadblocks, you‘re the epitome of a self starter, and you have the determination to achieve the next goal.
- Team player. You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. You are skilled in working within a cross-functional team, and are able to effectively communicate and champion ideas across all levels of the organization.
Faithlife is frequently nominated for various ‘Best Places to Work’ awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment.
This is a full-time position located in Bellingham, WA. Remote candidates will not be considered.
Just email us your resume and cover letter.