Faithlife Proclaim Production Designer
Faithlife’s mission is to use technology to equip the Church to grow in the light of the Bible. The company is unique because it delivers integrated value to its customers via its proprietary and leading edge software tools, community collaboration and rich digital content. Faithlife’s solutions portfolio connects users to the Word and to their communities.
The company launched its core product, Logos Bible Software, in 1992 to facilitate Christian Bible study for prosumers (pastors, scholars and thought leaders). The company is profitable with over 400,000 customers and a track record of successful product launches. In recent years, the company has begun to diversify its offering to incorporate more multi-media content and new SaaS and mobile applications for churches and consumers.
Faithlife is looking for a motivated and passionate candidate to assist their in-house graphic design team. The position is full-time, perfect for a recent graphic design graduate, and it’s a terrific opportunity to be part of a creative design team.
Directly Reporting to: Head of Design
Work in close relationship with the Art Director and other designers to build media for Faithlife Proclaim’s Pro Media library
- Take existing designs and prepare collateral slides
- Perform production tasks to make slides into styled smart media
- Effectively manage both long term and short-term daily projects
- Have experience using Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to learn and operate within a new design application tool
- Be a responsible for thorough execution and final production of files
- Actively participate in the give-and-take of an iterative production process
- Provide active feedback to help streamline the work we produce and the process of getting it finalized
- Ensure quality of final versions of the files you touch
- Have strong portfolio work with designs for digital
- Be flexible and dependable, and work well under pressure
- Work well with the team
- Take ownership of projects and complete them efficiently
- Have a basic understanding of the Christian church presentation market
To be a proper fit at Faithlife you will:
- Understand and interact with technology
- Have the ability to thrive in a high energy workplace
This is a full-time position located in downtown Bellingham, Washington.