As a Product Marketer, you will run outbound marketing activities for the Faithlife platform including Faithlife Groups, Faithlife TV, Proclaim, and SoundFaith. You will craft messaging and positioning for products, conceive and develop innovative marketing programs that drive demand, and create cross selling and upselling promotions.
Attention to detail and an eye for quality, along with the ability to grasp and translate technical capabilities into benefits is crucial. In your role as a Product Marketer you will be the expert in buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria and will transfer that knowledge to the sales channel.
- Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates your products in the market
- Sales enablement – communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop the sales tools that support the selling process of your products
- Product launch – plan the launch of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Market intelligence – be the expert on your buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition.
- Self-starter with a strong understanding of the Christian market space and who the major influencers are
- Demand generation – develop the strategy and manage the marketing programs that drive demand for your products
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience with at least 2 years experience in a field facing role
- Deep understanding of platform technologies and how to create and scale digital engagement
- Demonstrated experience in working with sales leaders to drive pipeline and revenue
- Strong writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form)
- Relentless desire for innovation, balanced with business needs, and customer expectations
- Committed to learning and expanding professional and industry knowledge
Please send a resume and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org