Faithlife is looking for a motivated and passionate intern to assist their sales team. This is a part-time (10-15 hours a week), paid internship. Your role will be to seek new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers. If you have great communication skills, are results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, you will boost sales and contribute to our long-term business growth.
Duration: 4-6 Months
- Prospect leads from marketing campaigns as sales opportunities
- Contact potential clients through phone calls and emails
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Sales Representatives
- Report to the Sales Manager on (weekly/monthly/quarterly) sales results
- Stay up-to-date with products and pricing
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to drive engaging conversations
Faithlife is a tech company committed to the Church. We build the world’s premier Bible study software, along with an entire line of resources for Christian living: Faithlife.com (an online community that connects Christians from all around the world), Proclaim (a cloud-based church presentation tool), Faithlife TV (video streaming service), the Faithlife Study Bible (the world’s most advanced study Bible), and more.
The Company is frequently nominated for various ‘Best Places to Work’ awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment. In addition to competitive compensation and benefits, Faithlife offers many unique benefits like flexible vacation scheduling, free espresso and soda, and an outdoor center with a kayak, snowshoes and even a couple of mopeds that employees can borrow!
This position is located near the water in beautiful downtown Bellingham, Washington. Please note that remote applicants/telecommuting will not be considered.
To apply, send your resume here.