Sr. Manager, Demand & Engagement Marketing
Faithlife is a tech company committed to the Church. We build the world’s premier Bible study software (LOGOS), along with an entire line of resources for Christian living: Faithlife.com (an online community that connects Christians from all around the world), Proclaim (a cloud-based church presentation tool), Faithlife TV (video streaming service), the Faithlife Study Bible (the world’s most advanced study Bible), and more.
We are looking for an experienced, data-driven Customer Experience Campaign Manager to own the marketing funnel for our company, to develop and oversee inbound & outbound, awareness and lead generation programs, targeting faith-based market segments. In this role, you will be responsible for defining, refining and executing integrated digital campaigns designed to maximize the customer journey & experience while raising the awareness of Faithlife lines of business, drive high-quality visitor traffic and generate lead flow, new accounts & revenue.
You will also support positioning of our products and brands to ensure we are top of mind whether partnering with our advertising team, email marketing team, content development teams, Marketing Managers, or Marketing Specialists. You are delighted at the opportunity to create a world-class customer experience, awareness and demand generation programs from the ground up. You are always testing and learning and you’re able to communicate a data-driven, customer-centric story. You pride yourself on collaborating effectively with stakeholders and leadership across functions to maximize success and love winning as a team.
You will partner with a group of writers and educational leads to create the content, tools, and resources that will entice customers to engage, try and buy our services and products.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Manage the customer journey and end-to-end experience, while developing the right campaigns for the right people at the right time.
- Identify campaign opportunities and pull together activities to develop an integrated experience, where target audiences experience multiple touches throughout the buyer’s journey.
- Create and execute plans for awareness and customer acquisition including processes, A/B scenario testing cadence, and monitoring metrics & reporting.
- Work with Content Marketing lead to identify core messaging, ground-level insight, directly build sales and lead generation funnels for multiple channels, while recommending highly relevant and engaging content that resonates with prospects.
- Work with the content team to develop a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Establish and monitor campaign KPIs and success metrics through deep understanding of business objectives, cross-functional team goals and relevant corporate objectives.
- Work closely with the business intelligence team to align on measurement of campaign activities and define ongoing reporting structure.
- Grow organic leads, including both sales & marketing-qualified, by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, lead generation content (including offers), landing pages, with appropriate email & nurture sequencing.
- Responsible for the overall health, growth and reporting of Faithlife’s email lists and subscribers.
- Work with our digital teams to optimize our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through ideation, content recommendations, email cadence, and data monitoring.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the User Query Engine to identify target audiences for customer journey campaigns.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, their experiences and continually refine our process to convert customers.
- Remain knowledgeable of internal company marketing initiatives, major announcements, content creation, and events.
- Refine our customer personas and use the knowledge gained to influence relevant content.
- Demonstrate the ability to understand, design, develop, configure, test and deploy emails, landing pages, trigger campaigns, etc. within IBM Watson Marketing Automation preferred.
- Implement quality assurance processes to ensure accurate and on-time campaign delivery.
- Identify customer experience issues, propose solutions and escalate to the relevant stakeholder for quick and appropriate resolution.
- Create, monitor and analyze marketing campaign and program performance reporting.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience in marketing, communication, or related field.
- 5-8+ years’ experience and proficiency with customer experience campaign marketing, marketing automation, email marketing, lead nurturing, lead generation, content and funnel driven marketing and web analytics experience.
- Experienced in managing, building and leading high-performing teams.
- Ability to plan, strategize, and map out customer journey points to improve lead collection and conversion.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform decisions making objectives.
- Able to successfully manage multiple projects and tight deadlines using project management tools as visual performance indicators.
- Experience owning an awareness/acquisition dashboard, action taking based on data, and explaining insights (including corrective action) regularly to working teams and executives.
- Experience with marketing automation and personalization tools (Hands-on with Marketo, Pardot, IBM Watson or similar is preferred).
- Experience with analytics and business intelligence software (Microsoft Power BI is preferred).
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form).
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts, metrics, and global legal regulations.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Basic knowledge of HTML & CSS.
Faithlife is frequently nominated for various ‘Best Places to Work’ awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment.
This is a full-time position located in Bellingham, WA. Remote candidates will also be considered.
Just email us your resume and cover letter.