Faithlife’s mission is to use technology to equip the Church to grow in the light of the Bible. The company is unique because it delivers integrated value to its customers via its proprietary and leading edge software tools, community collaboration and rich digital content. Faithlife’s solutions portfolio connects users to the Word and to their communities.
The company launched its core product, Logos Bible Software, in 1992 to facilitate Christian Bible study for prosumers (pastors, scholars and thought leaders). The company is profitable with over 400,000 customers and a track record of successful product launches. In recent years, the company has begun to diversify its offering to incorporate more multi-media content and new SaaS and mobile applications for churches and consumers.
The Studio Manager facilitates the flow of video, motion graphic and design work for Faithlife’s in-house creative team of 20 (+contractors).
Reports to the Creative Director. Is not responsible for managing others.
- iAssigning work based on individual strengths and workload
- Making sure briefs exist for all new work
- Facilitate daily triage for new and active work
- Confirming that written briefs exist for all new work
- Traffic work for the video, motion graphic and design teams
- Helping all work be completed on time and on budget
- Knowledge of the status of current work
- Keeping management and other departments informed on projects
- Workflow management and improvements for video, motion graphics and design
- Vendor and contractor negotiation, relationships, and documentation
- Onboarding and coordination of contractors
- Managing contractor budgets
- Onboarding and training of new employees on the video and design teams
- Print buying and coordination
- 5+ years in the creative field
- Excellent prioritization
- Advanced organizational and multitasking skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Project management skills
- Troubleshooting skills
Nice to have:
- Experience producing video and photography work
- Experience working with creative contractors
- Rolodex filled with a variety of creative talent
To be a proper fit at Faithlife you will:
- Understand and interact with technology
- Have the ability to thrive in a high-energy, fast-paced workplace
This is a full-time position located in downtown Bellingham, Washington.