Verbum Marketing Coordinator
Faithlife is a tech company committed to the Church. We build the world’s premier Bible study software (LOGOS), along with an entire line of resources for Christian living: Faithlife.com (an online community that connects Christians from all around the world), Proclaim (a cloud-based church presentation tool), Faithlife TV (video streaming service), the Faithlife Study Bible (the world’s most advanced study Bible), and more.
Faithlife is looking for a Verbum Marketing Coordinator with several years of digital marketing experience. Verbum is Faithlife’s Catholic Bible software product line. This individual will work with the Bible Study Products Team and will focus on leading and managing Verbum marketing projects.
The Verbum Marketing Coordinator will be a key individual contributor, with an opportunity to grow into a management position. You will be the lead project manager for Verbum marketing projects - working with the creative and marketing operation teams to make sure projects are done on time, within budget, and achieve goal. You will monitor customer feedback, track Verbum’s overall key performance indicators, and will recommend pivots, tests and updates based on the data. You will be the subject matter expert for the Catholic audience.
You thrive in a fast-paced environment and don’t mind when projects are pivoted. You enjoy helping create the roadmap and adapting it based on customer feedback and reactions. You are goal-driven and have an entrepreneurial drive.
HR Reporting to: Logos Marketing Manager
- Lead and manage Verbum marketing projects from start to finish, including:
- Collaborate with Communications, Creative, Ecommerce, and Marketing Shared Services group to ensure planning and resources are in place for each campaign/promotional schedule.
- Brief each project’s key contributors, providing them with the necessary background to successfully execute on the project.
- Work with stakeholders to gain project approvals at key times.
- Traffic manage projects reporting on key deliverables i.e. budget, initiatives and goals.
- Identify and communicate areas where the project’s deadline or success may be in jeopardy.
- Creating retrospectives that analyze the project’s success and learning opportunities.
- Work with the social media, blog, and email teams to create content strategies specific to the Catholic audience.
- Occasionally (a few times per year) you will support our sales team by attending Catholic conferences to help set up the booth, answer customer questions, and process orders.
- Oversee the creation of advertising assets for the Verbum audience and help identify advertising opportunities.
- In-depth understanding of customer segment needs, industry trends, and market requirements.
- Assist in defining market positioning of relevant products and services for the Verbum products.
- Analyze performance management of segments as well as marketing initiatives to determine business impact and make recommendations on corrective actions as needed.
- Support the preparation of the annual business plan that ensures that profitable growth expectations are met, including return on investment and customer acquisition cost.
- 2+ years of marketing experience, preferably in the technology industry.
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Passion for technology and customer success.
- Understanding of the Catholic Marketplace with B2B and or B2C marketing background.
- Well-organized with a customer-oriented approach.
- Strong communications skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the Catholic audience.
- Self-starter with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a deadline-driven environment.
- History of managing multiple projects for a variety of business stakeholders.
- Project management experience and/or understanding of PM fundamentals.
Who you are:
- Experienced. You have at least 3- 5 years’ experience in a digital marketing role with several years’ experience of managing SaaS products.
- Knowledgeable. You have a broad knowledge of the Christian market and what drives purchasing decisions of church leadership.
- Entrepreneurial. You thrive in a fast-paced culture and are constantly looking for new problems to solve. You’re hungry for data, you learn quickly from failure, and you have the ability to quickly pivot strategies./li>
- Ambitious and driven. You have the grit to overcome roadblocks, you‘re the epitome of a self starter, and you have the determination to achieve the next goal.
- Team player. You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills. You are skilled in working within a cross-functional team, and are able to effectively communicate and champion ideas across all levels of the organization.
Faithlife is frequently nominated for various ‘Best Places to Work’ awards and strives to give its employees an awesome and fulfilling work experience in a casual, yet fast-paced work environment.
This is a full-time position located in Bellingham, WA. Remote candidates will not be considered for this position.
Just email us your resume and cover letter.