Video Editing Intern
Faithlife’s mission is to use technology to equip the Church to grow in the light of the Bible. The company is unique because it delivers integrated value to its customers via its proprietary and leading edge software tools, community collaboration and rich digital content. Faithlife’s solutions portfolio connects users to the Word and to their communities.
The company launched its core product, Logos Bible Software, in 1992 to facilitate Christian Bible study for prosumers (pastors, scholars and thought leaders). The company is profitable with over 400,000 customers and a track record of successful product launches. In recent years, the company has begun to diversify its offering to incorporate more multi-media content and new SaaS and mobile applications for churches and consumers.
DSGNHAVN is looking for a highly organized, detail oriented individual, with excellent video editing and people skills to work as the Video Editing Intern. This role is responsible for capturing and editing the content of Faithlife Today, collaborating on continuous improvements, and consistently delivering results against goals.
- Recording content in studio with RED cameras
- Editing segments and episodes in FCP X
- Asset management and editing tasks for additional marketing and product videos
- Collaborate with Video Team to ensure episodes and projects ship on schedule.
Who You Are:
- Experienced. 2+ years of video editing, preferably in a professional capacity.
- Entrepreneurial. You thrive in a fast-paced culture and are constantly looking for new problems to solve. You learn quickly from failure and you have the ability to quickly pivot strategies.
- Focused and efficient. You’re attentive to detail and enjoy productive editing sessions.
- Ambitious and driven. You have the grit to overcome roadblocks, you‘re a self starter, and have the determination to achieve the next goal.
- Team player. You have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Digital video expert. You are highly skilled in editing picture and dialogue. You’re comfortable with your camera in manual mode. You’re competent mixing audio and notice when an image is a little too magenta.
This full-time 90 day position is located at our office in downtown Bellingham, Washington.