Kingdom Keys Bible Fellowship (Dublin, CA)
Church • 4 members
Services are held at: 3115 Finnian Way in the Clubhouse
Kingdom Keys Bible Fellowship is an Outreach Ministry of New Creation Bible Fellowship of Tracy since 2007.
These keys symbolize five of the greatest gifts God has given us. They symbolize:
1) the AUTHORITY we have in the name of JESUS CHRIST, .
· [John 14:12-14] (12) Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; and greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father. (13) “And whatever you ask in My name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. (14) If you ask anything in My name, I will do it.
2) the POWER of the HOLY SPIRIT in us,
· [Acts 1:8] “But you shall receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you shall be witnesses to Me in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.”
3) the WISDOM of our Father in all situations.
· [James 1:5] 5 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach, and it will be given to him.
· [1 Kings 4:29] 29 And God gave Solomon wisdom and exceedingly great understanding, and largeness of heart like the sand on the seashore.
4) the RESPONSIBILITY to study and apply the Word of God in all things.
· [2 Timothy 2:15-19] 15 Be diligent to present yourself approved to God, a worker who does not need to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth. 16 But shun profane and idle babblings, for they will increase to more ungodliness. 17 And their message will spread like cancer. Hymenaeus and Philetus are of this sort, 18 who have strayed concerning the truth, saying that the resurrection is already past; and they overthrow the faith of some. 19 Nevertheless the solid foundation of God stands, having this seal:"The Lord knows those who are His," and, "Let everyone who names the name of Christ depart from iniquity."
5) the ACCOUNTABILITY to share the Gospel of Jesus Christ with all who will listen.
· [Matt 28:18-20] 18 And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth. 19 Go therefore[c] and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all things that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.” Amen. (The Great Commission )