General • 10 members • 19,847 followers
About this group
Theological education for where you are. Top scholars, research tools, all in one place.
- Greetings and blessings! Where can I find more help with using the new Canvas tool? Admittedly helpless, but eager! Thanks!
- I haven't played around with it much myself yet, but here's the support page for it: https://support.logos.com/hc/en-us/articles/360018175571-CanvasCanvasThe Canvas tool allows you to visually interact with selected text by capturing, organizing, and sharing your thoughts on any passage of any resource in your library. Insert a verse, passage,...support.logos.com
- Is there a way in L8 to increase the type size by resource?
- You can increase all resources by going to Tools, Utilities and Preferences, or increase each resource by itself after opening it. Press CTRL and the plus sign above the equal sign.
- Kevin — EditedEdit - Sorry I misread your post, I know of know way to change text size by resource type. You can modify an individual panel by clicking the 3 vertical dots on the top right of the panel.
- thanks to both of you.
- I enjoy taking the Mobile Ed courses and I own the Platinum Edition which is recommended to use but in each and every course I take there are recommended reading that I do not own and (I do understand the marketing here). I would ask that you consider doing one of two things to enhance our experience; either allow access to the part of the reference you are tagging (for 90 days) or put together a small bundle offer that is extremely affordable and that is tailored for that course, (good marketing). I think the first choice is the best solution. Thanks for your consideration.
- We are working on offering small bundles of the most frequently used resources for each course. The rights to most of the books we link to in the courses are held by different publishers. That means we aren't able to give away portions of them temporarily.
- Thanks and we will look forward to some of these updates.
- A few years ago I signed up for a ten day course on Jonah and I was wondering if that is still available ? I have the mobile ed courses 270-271 but that was a courses that changed the way I studied the bible and I would like to share that with other students if possible.
- Hi Joe Griffin, here is a link to the 10-day Jonah study. Is this what you were looking for? https://faithlife.com/logos-10-day-challenge/activityLogos 10-Day Bible Study TrainingLearn a proven method for understanding the biblical writers’ original meaning.faithlife.com
- Thanks I appreciate it Brother!
- You're welcome!
- What are the Mobile Ed courses for the upcoming quarter?
- I assume you are referring to the subscription. The details for next quarter can be found here: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/172401.aspxMobile Ed Subscription Update - Logos Bible Software ForumsLogos Bible Software Forums - Forums for Logos Bible Software Users including Product Information, Support Topics, and User Tipscommunity.logos.com
- Yes thanks
- Last Chance to Attend a One-of-a-Kind Christology Conference - LogosTalkIt’s your last chance to sign up for the 2018 Mobile Ed Christology Conference, which you can attend online from any device August 20–25! In this unique conference from Western Seminary and Logos Mobile Ed, you’ll deepen your knowledge of Christ and his deity titles from respected scholars like Douglas Moo, Craig S. Keener, and Mark …blog.logos.com
- Don't forget to pick up Craig Evans course NT308 The Reliability of New Testament Manuscripts free this month! You can also get Mark Strauss's BI181 Introducing Bible Translations for $9.99 and Craig Keener's NT309 Critical Issues in the Synoptic Gospels for $19.99.Free Book of the Month | Logos Bible SoftwareGet the Free Book of the Month from Logos Bible Software—Each month we bring you exciting new books to build your library. Sign up to hear about each month's free book.www.logos.com
- Last Chance for Early Bird Pricing - LogosTalkOur guest author is Dr. Gerry Breshears, a professor of theology at Western Seminary and a Faithlife Mobile Ed instructor. I was raised in a great Christian family going to church. But when I asked some basic questions like, “Why do you think Jesus was God?” I was told in effect, “Nice Christian boys don’t …blog.logos.com
- It's summer, so while you are out enjoying the season - take learning with you! Save 25% now.Save 25% on Audio Courses through July - LogosTalkFrom biblical languages to New Testament studies, Mobile Ed audio courses enable you to integrate seminary-level classes into your daily life. Imagine learning Greek while taking care of chores or deepening your understanding of biblical interpretation on the drive to work. And with audio courses on sale at 25% off for a limited time, …blog.logos.com