General • 10 members • 19,123 followers
About this group
Theological education for where you are. Top scholars, research tools, all in one place.
- Last Chance for Early Bird Pricing - LogosTalkOur guest author is Dr. Gerry Breshears, a professor of theology at Western Seminary and a Faithlife Mobile Ed instructor. I was raised in a great Christian family going to church. But when I asked some basic questions like, “Why do you think Jesus was God?” I was told in effect, “Nice Christian boys don’t …blog.logos.com
- It's summer, so while you are out enjoying the season - take learning with you! Save 25% now.Save 25% on Audio Courses through July - LogosTalkFrom biblical languages to New Testament studies, Mobile Ed audio courses enable you to integrate seminary-level classes into your daily life. Imagine learning Greek while taking care of chores or deepening your understanding of biblical interpretation on the drive to work. And with audio courses on sale at 25% off for a limited time, …blog.logos.com
- — EditedThis month you can get Craig Evans course NT308 The Reliability of New Testament Manuscripts free! You can also get Mark Strauss's BI181 Introducing Bible Translations for $9.99 and Craig Keener's NT309 Critical Issues in the Synoptic Gospels for $19.99.Free Book of the Month | Logos Bible SoftwareGet the Free Book of the Month from Logos Bible Software—Each month we bring you exciting new books to build your library. Sign up to hear about each month's free book.www.logos.com
- Hello Family! I am enrolling at Liberty Unv. and they allow courses taken at non-institutions as transfer of credit. With that being said, the courses I take through LOGOS would I get some sort of certificate of completion once done?
- Hi ! Yes, there are several certificate programs that you can take with Logos Mobile Education. See them here: https://www.logos.com/mobile-ed/programs-of-studyMobile Ed - Programs of StudyBible study software that connects your life to the Word—Logos 7 helps you explore and understand the Bible with tools for Mac, PC, mobile devices, and the Web.www.logos.com
- Thank you!
- That being said, - it is always up to the receiving school to determine what they will accept as transfer credit or what they will wave (even from other accredited institutions.) So you will have to ask Liberty what they would accept. The link to the certificate program that you are interested in would probably be a big help in their decision process. Let us know how it goes.
- Check out a sample clip on why we should study historical heresies from Mike Bird's upcoming course. https://blog.logos.com/2018/06/3-reasons-study-heresy-2/3 Reasons to Study Heresy - LogosTalk This video is excerpted from the Mobile Ed course History of Heresies, in which Dr. Michael Bird examines the missteps of theologians from the beginning of the Christian faith. The 7-hour course, on Pre-Pub until June 25, will give you even more reasons to study the history of heresy. After taking the course, you’ll …blog.logos.com
- The course ships on Monday, June 25, so now is your last chance to save 40% by pre-ordering. https://www.logos.com/product/144849/mobile-ed-ch351-history-of-heresies
- Grow in Your Knowledge of Christ: Mobile Ed’s Summer Christology Conference - LogosTalkDeepen your knowledge of Christ this summer as you study who he is—his person, nature, and work—in the Mobile Ed Christology Conference. Jesus Christ is central to the Christian faith. And who we believe he is will determine how we know and worship him. But to learn more about him means having the time and resources …blog.logos.com
- Learn more about the Old Testament law with Rebekah Josberger's course OT285 Introducing Torah. Dr. Josberger provides a passionate and insightful view of how God’s character is revealed in the Old Testament through His Torah. The course ships on June 21. Pre-order it now and save 40%.https://www.logos.com/product/145925/mobile-ed-ot285-introducing-torahwww.logos.com
- Dr. Michael Heiser explores another tough topic and difficult passage in this recent blog post.When Did Satan Fall like Lightning? - LogosTalkIn one of the more enigmatic verses in the Gospel of Luke, Jesus tells his disciples, “I saw Satan fall like lightning from heaven” (Luke 10:18). The question isn’t about the “what” of Jesus’ statement. It’s clear that Satan is under judgment. Rather, the confusion is over the “when” of the statement. It might sound …blog.logos.com
- Join us today (Wednesday, June 6th at 11:30am PST) for a live conversation with Dr. Michael Heiser. He'll be addressing tough topics and difficult passages in the Bible.Logos Bible SoftwareSave the date! We'll be live in the Faithlife studio with Dr. Michael S. Heiser to talk about tackling some tough topics from the Bible. We'll also be taking your questions, so be sure to tune in!www.facebook.com
- The link doesn't work.
- It's working for me. Try this one: https://www.facebook.com/logos/videos/10156375588834932Logos Bible SoftwareSave the date! We'll be live in the Faithlife studio with Dr. Michael S. Heiser to talk about tackling some tough topics from the Bible. We'll also be taking your questions, so be sure to tune in!www.facebook.com
- I tried to watch Dr. Heiser, but I don't have a Facebook account. Is there any way I can watch it?
- Dr. Mark Chavalas provides a thorough overview of what life was like for women in the biblical world in this 2-course bundle. Dr. Chavalas surveys many texts from the ancient Near East and the Graeco-Roman world to show how women were portrayed in ancient literature and how they were protected (or not protected) by ancient law codes. He then compares and contrasts these texts with Old and New Testament texts about women. These courses will illuminate the diverse background of the biblical world and help you understand the Bible better yourself. They ship on May 30. Pre-order them now and save 40%!Mobile Ed: Women in the Biblical World Bundle (2 courses)www.logos.com