Lexham Greek Grammatical Constructions Dataset
General • Bellingham, WA • 25 members • 24 followers
About this group
For discussion of the Lexham Greek Grammatical Constructions Dataset in Logos Bible SoftwareFollow
- I am wondering why "Discourse Grammar of the Greek New Testament: A Practical Introduction for Teaching and Exegesis" is not part of the Greek Grammatical Construction Dataset?
- No resources per-se are part of this dataset. Instead, the dataset marks structures (such as Granville Sharp's First Rule and Colwell's Rule) that are not easily findable using other searching techniques (morph, syntax, etc.) You should have a resource titled "Greek Grammatical Constructions Documentation" that discusses what the dataset includes and how to search for the items it encodes.
- Note that the documentation Brannan, Rick. Accents in the Greek New Testament Documentation. Bellingham, WA: Faithlife, 2017. refers the user to this Faithlife group.
- One thing I would love to see added to the grammatical constructions is the εγω ειμι. Not sure what you would call this besides "divine 'I AM'", but I would love to be able to search by that alone.
- Any new construction that might be developed in the future?