LGC Family News 3/10/22
· Missions Conference 2022 starts tonight! All meetings are at The Upper Room at Coppes Commons. Tonight is a kick-off catered meal at 6:00, followed by a time of fun and fellowship. Evening meetings on Friday and Saturday begin at 6:30 p.m. Sunday’s meetings begin at 9:30 for the S.S. hour, and 10:45 for the Worship Service. A carry-in dinner on Sunday will conclude the Conference. Please bring a side dish and dessert to share. See you all there!
· The Children’s Choir has resumed practice each Wednesday evening at 5:45 in preparation for a Spring Musical. All children in Kindergarten through 5th grade are invited to join. If you have questions, please contact Shari Walter.
· Mark your calendars for VBS: June 12-16, 2022! We are seeking volunteers to help in a variety of ways. Volunteer forms are available in the foyer. Please fill out and return to Stephanie Renton by March 20.
· Date/Movie Night!! Parents can enjoy dinner out while the Youth provide childcare at the church from 4:00-9:00 p.m. on Saturday, March 19, which will include supper for the kids. A link to sign up for the childcare will go out via the church text. Everyone is then invited to see the new Voice of the Martyrs movie, Sabina (PG-13, www.sabinamovie.com), shown in the sanctuary at 7:00 p.m.. (The kids will have an age- appropriate movie in the Fellowship Hall.) No need to sign up for the movie, just come! This is a Youth fundraiser for their upcoming mission trip to Kentucky, so donations will be accepted!
· Cheers to 90 Years! Please join us for a birthday celebration for Levi Hochstetler on Saturday, March 26, 1:00-3:00 p.m., at Nappanee Church of the Brethren.
· There will be a combined S.S. hour on March 27 where an update on the Building Campaign will be presented.
· Missionaries of the Month: Randy & Adena Wildman, serving in Nigeria with SIM.
· Nursery: S.S.: Lidy Perry, Shana Bontrager, Dacia Reid Worship Service: Kylee Gudeman, Vickie Etsinger, Laura Blosser
· Children’s Church: Teacher: Mike Beer Worship Service Helpers: 2’s & 3’s: Nancy Beer, Perry Kids 4’s & 5’s: Josh & Laramie George K & 1st: Shannan Vincent & Kids
· March Greeters: Rudy & Bobbie Glingle, Brent Wiseman, Ryan Olsen, Dale Feece