LGC Family News 3/24/22
· Cheers to 90 Years! Please join us for a birthday celebration for Levi Hochstetler THIS Saturday, March 26, 1:00-3:00 p.m., at Nappanee Church of the Brethren.
· There will be a combined S.S. hour this Sunday, March 27, where an update on the Building Campaign will be presented.
· There will be no Bible Explorers or Youth on Wednesday evening, April 6, due to Spring Break.
· Join us for a Tenebrae Service on Good Friday, April 15, at 7:00 p.m. This is a solemn service focusing on the last few hours of Christ’s life before His death.
· On Easter Sunday, April 17, we will have our normal Worship Services at 8:15 and 10:45. However there will be a special combined Sunday School hour at 9:45 for a time of fellowship and sharing.
· Please check out the lost and found items in the mailbox room and see if anything belongs to you! There are coats, Bibles, dishes left from recent events, etc.
· We would like to send care packages to our college students as they end this school year. If you would like to help, please donate $20 gift cards to Amazon or Speedway gas stations. Place in the offering box by Sunday, April 10. There are also cards in the foyer for each of the students. Feel free to sign them. Thank you!
· Save the Date: Sunday, April 24, is the Youth Missions Fundraiser/Sweet Tooth Auction! The event will be held at The Upper Room at Coppes Commons. Plan now to donate your yummy homemade baked goods!
· Missionaries of the Month: Randy & Adena Wildman, serving in Nigeria with SIM.
· Nursery: 1st Service: Ainsley Miller, Betsy Scott S.S.: Hannah Zimmerman, Patty Kaylor, Deb Mullett 2nd Service: Nikki Beer, Shannan Vincent, Dennise Leismer
· Children’s Church: Teacher: Mike Hertsel 1st Service Helpers: Daniel & Kayla Schmucker 2nd Service Helpers: 2’s & 3’s: Cory & Grace Martin 4’s & 5’s: Nate & Deidrea Martin K & 1st: Charlie & Sonja Scherer
· March Greeters: Rudy & Bobbie Glingle, Brent Wiseman, Ryan Olsen, Dale Feece
· April Greeters: Mike Kearney, Bud Etsinger, Josh George, Matt Bulger