LGC Family News 3/31/22
· There will be no Bible Explorers and Youth next Wednesday evening, April 6, due to Spring Break.
· Join us for a Tenebrae Service on Good Friday, April 15, at 7:00 p.m. This is a solemn service focusing on the last few hours of Christ’s life before His death.
· On Easter Sunday, April 17, we will have our normal Worship Services at 8:15 and 10:45. However there will be a special combined Sunday School hour at 9:45 for a time of fellowship and sharing.
· Please check out the lost and found items in the mailbox room and see if anything belongs to you! There are coats, Bibles, dishes left from recent events, etc.
· We would like to send care packages to our college students as they end this school year. If you would like to help, please donate $20 gift cards to Amazon or Speedway gas stations. Place in the offering box by Sunday, April 10. There are also cards in the foyer for each of the students. Feel free to sign them. Thank you!
· Our Graduate Breakfast will be held during a combined S.S. hour on Sunday, June 5. If you would like to celebrate your high school or college graduate at the breakfast, please contact Pastor Peter.
· Save the Date: Sunday, April 24, is the Youth Missions Fundraiser/Sweet Tooth Auction! The event will be held at The Upper Room at Coppes Commons. Plan now to donate your yummy homemade baked goods!
· As we continue to grow, parking is becoming an issue we need to address. Kountry Cabinets has graciously allowed us to use their parking lot on Sunday mornings, but please do not park on the grass surrounding their parking lot. As a reminder, there is a public parking lot just south of the church (accessible from U.S. 6) at the Nappanee Welcome Center. It is a short walk up the alley to the church!
· Missionaries of the Month: Ethan & Becca Silveus, serving with Second Level Ministry in Atlanta, GA.
· Nursery: 1st Service: Daniel & Kayla Schmucker S.S.: Tim & Karen McGill, Laramie George 2nd Service: Kyle & Kayla Mersch, Nancy Beer
· Children’s Church: Teacher: Bed Etsinger 1st Service Helper: Vickie Etsinger 2nd Service Helpers: 2’s & 3’s: Julie & Naomi Uhlmann 4’s & 5’s: Becca Bennett, Makayla Silveus K & 1st: Chuck & Lidy Perry
· April Greeters: Mike Kearney, Bud Etsinger, Josh George, Matt Bulger