LGC Family News 4/07/22
· The Children’s Choir practices each Wednesday evening at 5:45 for children in kindergarten through 5th grade. They are preparing for a Spring Musical which is planned for Sunday evening, May 22.
· Join us for a Tenebrae Service on Good Friday, April 15, at 7:00 p.m. This is a solemn service focusing on the last few hours of Christ’s life before His death.
· On Easter Sunday, April 17, we will have our normal Worship Services at 8:15 and 10:45. There will, however, be a special combined Sunday School hour at 9:45 for a time of fellowship and sharing.
· Please check out the lost and found items in the mailbox room and see if anything belongs to you! There are coats, Bibles, dishes left from recent events, etc. Items left after April 17 will be donated!
· We would like to send care packages to our college students as they end this school year. If you would like to help, please donate $20 gift cards to Amazon or Speedway gas stations. Place in the offering box by Sunday, April 10. There are also cards in the foyer for each of the students. Feel free to sign them. Thank you!
· Our Graduate Breakfast will be held during a combined S.S. hour on Sunday, June 5. If you would like to celebrate your high school or college graduate at the breakfast, please contact Pastor Peter.
· Sunday, April 24, is the Youth Missions Fundraiser/Sweet Tooth Auction! The event will be held at The Upper Room at Coppes Commons. Plan now to donate your yummy homemade baked goods and show your support of our youth by attending the event!
· As we continue to grow, parking is becoming an issue we need to address. Kountry Cabinets has graciously allowed us to use their parking lot on Sunday mornings, but they ask that we please do not park on the grass surrounding their parking lot. As a reminder, there is a public parking lot just south of the church (accessible from U.S. 6) at the Nappanee Welcome Center. It is a short walk up the alley to the church!
· Missionaries of the Month: Ethan & Becca Silveus, serving with Second Level Ministry in Atlanta, GA.
· Nursery: 1st Service: Roxanne & Gracie Schwenk S.S.: Des Yoder, Duane & Beth Brown 2nd Service: Sarah Hertsel, Annette Wiseman, Kristen Wiseman
· Children’s Church: Teacher: Kim Kearney 1st Service Helpers: Chaz & Jess Scherer 2nd Service Helpers: 2’s & 3’s: Jake & Nikki Beer 4’s & 5’s: Janelle Smith & Family K & 1st: Stephanie & Hayley Sigerfoos
· April Greeters: Mike Kearney, Bud Etsinger, Josh George, Matt Bulger