LGC Family Newsletter 5/05/22
Sunday's Message: "Proper Priorities" Acts 6:1-7
- The Children’s Choir will perform their Spring Musical on Sunday evening, May 22, at 6:00 p.m. They have been working hard on “Mission: Possible” a musical about sharing the Gospel by our love. Come and enjoy the fun and support our kids!
- Parents: Practice for the Spring Musical will be Wednesday, May 18, 5:30 p.m. (come a few minutes early, if possible!) and Saturday, May 21, 9:30 – 11:00.
- LGC is starting a Biblical ministry to women called ‘Sweet P’ Women’s Ministry (in honor of Pauline, whose legacy was one of encouragement). The goal of this ministry is for anyone interested in walking alongside a “mentor” for the purpose of being encouraged and spurred on in their walk with Jesus, especially during difficult situations. If you are interested in being mentored, please contact Patty Kaylor (574.850.2041).
- Everyone is invited to celebrate our graduates at our Graduate Breakfast during a combined S.S. hour on Sunday, June 5, at 9:45, in the Fellowship Hall.
- Missionaries of the Month: Jesse & Kaely Beer, serving Cru in the Caspian Region. Pray for them and their children as they begin their transition back to the States this summer.
- Nursery: 1st Service: Daniel & Kayla Schmucker S.S.: Desiree Yoder, Duane & Beth Brown 2nd Service: Kyle & Kayla Mersch, Nance Beer
- Children’s Church: Teacher: Bud Etsinger 1st Service Helper: Vickie Etsinger 2nd Service Helpers: 2’s & 3’s: Julie & Naomi Uhlmann 4’s & 5’s: Becca Bennett, Makayla Silveus K-1st: Chuck & Lidy Perry
- May Greeters: Rudy & Bobbie Glingle, Dave Neff, Alic Vanover, Daniel Schmucker
Our address is: 302 W Walnut St, Nappanee, IN, 46550